So Singletary will go down with Smith!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The quicker Sing is gone, the better.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
What better QB does he have?

David Carr is probably better. Troy Smith could be better as well.

C'mon man, have you seen Carr play? He is slow to react, slow to make decisions, and doesn't make a lot of smart decisions. He is similar to Alex but worse.

This is where Singletary really screwed up. He didn't have a back-up plan. He choose a back-up who he knew couldn't really challenge Alex Smith.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

C'mon man, have you seen Carr play? He is slow to react, slow to make decisions, and doesn't make a lot of smart decisions. He is similar to Alex but worse.

This is where Singletary really screwed up. He didn't have a back-up plan. He choose a back-up who he knew couldn't really challenge Alex Smith.

Yet, somehow David's managed to put up better stats on a worse team...

Fact is he sucks; but, he's just not as bad as Alex is and gives us a better shot of salvaging the season.

At least Carr can do helicopter dives like Elway.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
ranked 27 out of 30 QB's, that really suxs...
Originally posted by fly15:

You have nothing else to say but bash Smith, your Judas.When the niners make the playoffs....Im gonna call you out for the fraud that you are.
Originally posted by malcolmx:

You have nothing else to say but bash Smith, your Judas.When the niners make the playoffs....Im gonna call you out for the fraud that you are.

Are we suppose to be happy with our QB ranked 27 out of 30?

Are you happy about that?

If you are you must be a homer

This

How many teams make the playoffs with a 27th ranked QB?
I don't know, I think the problem does not lay with the coaches, I think the problem is with the front office. I mean you come from a West Coast Offensive style that gave to you 5 superbowls and then you want to go with something else.....to me it doesn't make sense. At most I would have made sing a defensive coordinator and they could have brought someone in like mike shannahan or john gruden or someone like that. People with proven histories of success. I don't know why one would go away from something like that.

id go down on Alex too
Originally posted by valrod33:
id go down on Alex too

inuendo?
  • fly15
  • Veteran

I hope you're around by then...
Originally posted by binary2nd:
The quicker Sing is gone, the better.

Sing isn't the one who's fumbling the ball or throwing the INTs. How many red zone turnovers do we have, 5, 6?

That means this offense is driving down the field.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Yet, somehow David's managed to put up better stats on a worse team...

Fact is he sucks; but, he's just not as bad as Alex is and gives us a better shot of salvaging the season.

carr had andre johnson to throw to for a while and he would grab anything within a ten foot radius of him. smiths receivers have always needed the ball in their hands while only halfway extending their arms so they wont strain themselves.
Share 49ersWebzone