There are 248 users in the forums

Worst case scenario

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fip24
  • Veteran
Worst case is if the Niners make one of their late season pushes and finish ay 7-9 or 8-8(missing the playoffs. This may allow the Niners to justify keeping Sing and Smith.
Originally posted by fip24:
Worst case is if the Niners make one of their late season pushes and finish ay 7-9 or 8-8(missing the playoffs. This may allow the Niners to justify keeping Sing and Smith.

its already staed that no playoffs no smith

i dont know about singeltary
We will make the playoffs.....

• fly15
  • Veteran
worst case scenario, they lock this thread
Originally posted by fly15:
worst case scenario, they lock this thread

That would be a good thing.......
By my count we have 6 actual home games left. To get to 9-7 we have to win every home game and pick up three road games...

That's a tall order
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
We will make the playoffs.....

I like your attitude about making to the playoffs. But the 9ers have to go on a win 4 game win streak to get some kind of confidence. Which...oh gawd hate to say it...SHOULD do with the next games lined up. Then come off the bye then go on another 3 game win streak which should build some kind of momentum to GB. Win/Lose that game that puts us 7-5. Then go on another 3 or maybe 4 game win streak. That is a lot of expectations.
We're one of the final teams to be saddled with a debilitating top 1-8 draft pick contract.
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
We're one of the final teams to be saddled with a debilitating top 1-8 draft pick contract.

I just hope we don't draft luck. He can't throw a deep ball

That is definitely worse case. So, I say either

1/ Hope the Niners go 11-5 and Alex wins comeback player of the century or
2/ Alex has a horrendous game against Philly and gets benched.

Seriously though, if the Niners don't make the playoffs Singletary has to be gone.

I really could see the 49ers keeping Sing and Smith if we are 6 - 10 or better. This is the YORKIES. And there will be a lot of disappointed WZers...

who says 7-9 doesn't win the NFC west?

Rams and Seattle still have to play NO. and ATL.

We have a lot of football. We are only 2 games out of first play. If we win the next 2 home games we will be 1/2 game back going to Carolina
worst case = 0-16
Originally posted by seeking6th:
worst case = 0-16

That would be the best-case scenario!!! Andrew Luck!!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by seeking6th:
worst case = 0-16

and Alex gets a new contract, and is able to compete for the starting job next year... cause he had two OC in one season....
Share 49ersWebzone