There are 144 users in the forums

Bags on heads at the Stick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I suggest an online football hall of shame with the lowest of the low. At this point I think Sing and Jed are at the cesspool end of the scale.
How about we all show up with our pants down in tribute to coach Sing?
yeah totally worked for the aints. They got their SB 20 plus years later and everything.

Here is your 2 choices.

Don't wear bags and never win another championship again
Wear bags and win another championship in 20 years

seems like a no brainer to me
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Dude we got 5 Superbowl trophies, we dont wear bags on our head.

Yes we are going through a tough stretch right now, but dont you EVER EVER EVER talk about wearing bags over our heads.

Things will change, brighter days are ahead. It probably wont be this season but brighter days are ahead.
[ Edited by susweel on Oct 4, 2010 at 10:50 AM ]
Originally posted by susweel:
Dude we got 5 Superbowl trophies, we dont wear bags on our head.

Yes we are going through a tough stretch right now, but dont you EVER EVER EVER talk about wearing bags over our heads.

Things will change, brighter days are ahead. It probably wont be this season but brighter days are ahead.

I would love to believe you but we've been singing this song for nearly a decade. This ain't the ownership or coaching staff of the 49er glory years. Don't expect the same results. Jed is not Mr. D. Paraag is not Carmen Policy. Sing is not Walsh or Seifert for that matter. Alex is not Joe or Steve. Better days are ahead? Dude I don't even see light at the end of the tunnel.
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by valrod33:
please dont do that
I say we be more direct. "Mike Singletary, please resign."
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I love it. But put on bag, FIRE BM.(big mike). That would FINALLY, get jed's attn, which at this point has been sorely lacking.

Hey, just so you know, that whole "BM" thing for Singletary is never going to catch on, so you can stop trying.
Any of you do that and you're getting a shoulder bash check from me.

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

If you layed one finger on my shoulder I'd beat the living day lights out of you... With my bag on.

For the record, next week will be my first game at The Stick.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
For the record, next week will be my first game at The Stick.

You picked the wrong week to go. Wrong season for that matter.
Originally posted by rawdel:

If you layed one finger on my shoulder I'd beat the living day lights out of you... With my bag on.

who still says that? lol
Originally posted by rawdel:

who still says that? lol

I guess I do... lol
  • ZRF80
Paperbags are for perennial loser.....teams that havent done squat since their inception into the league. May be look good when donning a Lions or Browns jersey, but wouldnt fit a Niner fan.

It'd be better to boycott Candlestick and let the Eagles fans fill the stands (which they usually do anyways).
Share 49ersWebzone