LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

How to properly cheer for 49ers while cheering live at Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Okay, here's the idea my 49er brethren.... I'm going to my first 2010 home game this Sunday against the Eagles and am planning to print out lots of mini-sheets of a list to handout to as many people as possible.

For the list, I propose that we come up with as many ideas to make "Guide to being a useful 49ers fan while cheering for the team live at Candlestick". The guide will list many do's and dont's when cheering while at the game. I truly believe that crowd noise plays a huge part in aiding our team win and it seems like our fans just don't understand that. Lots of people are loud when the offense is on the field and are quiet as a mouse when the D is out there!

I believe the momentum of the game is largely influenced by the crowd so this only helps spread the word. This may be considered a stupid idea, but I figure I'd try and help in anyway possible.

Ideas for the list?
paper bags for everyone!!
Nolan neck ties for every one...
Originally posted by rawdel:

and shades
Originally posted by seeking6th:

and shades

And dress suits. So we can all look like idiots when our team gets blown out at home.
Originally posted by znk916:

if we lose to eagles, i'm going to buy a custom-made bag. i won't start wearing it till we're mathematically out of the equation

and shades

And dress suits. So we can all look like idiots when our team gets blown out at home.

and then post questions and answer posts like we're going in circles?
Act like an raving maniac, like StOnEy.

if we lose to eagles, i'm going to buy a custom-made bag. i won't start wearing it till we're mathematically out of the equation

Dude, we're already realistically out of the equation. Make two so we can wear them together.

Dude, we're already realistically out of the equation. Make two so we can wear them together.

halloween is coming, might as well.

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Yorks Please Sell take those signs I wanna take em to the Raider Game do they allow signs in the stadium.

math is reality

since we have 12 games remaining, math says we can still go 12-4
Put a paper bag over your head.
I might think twice about that Norcal, I wouldn't be very pleased if some stranger came up to me with an instructions sheet regarding the "correct" way to cheer for the Niners. Quite frankly, it would make me a bit hot under the collar.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Put a paper bag over your head.

Clear plastic bags with no holes is clearly better ........
Share 49ersWebzone