There are 204 users in the forums

Who got the last laugh?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who got the last laugh?

Originally posted by Shaj:
Roddy White

No s**t. I feel like that guy has almost single handedly beaten the Niners the last two years.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Martz because we had no offense last year and this year until Mike Johnson and he's the OC of a 3-1 team while we're 0-4. Hill has no reason to be laughing, he's starting in Detroit throwing to Megatron and he's friends with our bust of a QB. Lewis sucks, Mays played way better than that burnt toast. Johnson play calling was way better than Raye's play calling even though he only had 80% of a week to make changes.

Actually his offense's Achilles heel was completely exposed tonight by the Giants. 10 sacks, 2 QB's knocked out of the game and 3 points. Those 7-15 step drops really work great.
I doubt very seriously he's laughing at all at the moment nor does he even GAS. His QB is trying to figure out what his name is right now.
Originally posted by seeking6th:
how about when they tried to ice the kicker... sing calls a timeout like 45 seconds before the kick , hellen keller would've felt that coming!

It probably didn't even matter, that was a chip shot for Bryant
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Martz because we had no offense last year and this year until Mike Johnson and he's the OC of a 3-1 team while we're 0-4. Hill has no reason to be laughing, he's starting in Detroit throwing to Megatron and he's friends with our bust of a QB. Lewis sucks, Mays played way better than that burnt toast. Johnson play calling was way better than Raye's play calling even though he only had 80% of a week to make changes.

Actually his offense's Achilles heel was completely exposed tonight by the Giants. 10 sacks, 2 QB's knocked out of the game and 3 points. Those 7-15 step drops really work great.
I doubt very seriously he's laughing at all at the moment nor does he even GAS. His QB is trying to figure out what his name is right now.

Atleast we scored points with him. His problem today is his OL was banged up IIRC they were missing Chris Williams their left tackle and another guy.
Vernon Davis?

Originally posted by redmanc07:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
how about when they tried to ice the kicker... sing calls a timeout like 45 seconds before the kick , hellen keller would've felt that coming!

It probably didn't even matter, that was a chip shot for Bryant

yea. the embarrassing thing about it, we had to try or everyone would've criticized sing for not trying
Yorks.

They put this on the field every year and still fill up the stadium. And they may get taxpayers to build them a billion dollar new stadium.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/481610-nfl-scores-week-4-breakout-stars-and-top-sunday-storylines/entry/13432-nfl-scores-week-4-no-7-breakout-performer-shaun-hill
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb

Martz said JT-Oturnover was the best qb he ever coached

I'm pretty sure he just took the job to help destroy the 9ers
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/481610-nfl-scores-week-4-breakout-stars-and-top-sunday-storylines/entry/13432-nfl-scores-week-4-no-7-breakout-performer-shaun-hill

funny they don't mention his 2 picks one for a td that cost them the game

some of these sports writers are a joke

i did, laughing at this thread
Steve Mariucci maybe...

gets to sit at NFL Network and watch this team crap the bed each Sunday and thinks to himself "lol this Yorks fired me for this"
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Steve Mariucci maybe...

gets to sit at NFL Network and watch this team crap the bed each Sunday and thinks to himself "lol this Yorks fired me for this"
Martz's offense didn't look too hot last night. Giving up 10 sacks!!!!!!!
Originally posted by kingairta:
Martz's offense didn't look too hot last night. Giving up 10 sacks!!!!!!!

And we are 0-4.
Share 49ersWebzone