LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 353 users in the forums

Anyone else see the niner players laughing after the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
they're laughing at Ninertalk's tendency to implode after every game.
Yea that kinda irked me too
Originally posted by sacniner:
Seeing VD cuddled up with Roddy White after that disgusting loss pissed me off as well. Money is the bottom line with these guys. The old school guys were a little different.

Word.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
they're laughing at Ninertalk's tendency to implode after every game.

Now thats some funny s**t there, lol
They're laughing because they know, to a man, that their coach is a joke, and they are laughing at him. Fire BM and see what happens. My guess would be an entirely new attitude, when they are no longer being coached by a guy with "all hat, no cattle".
YOu could add to that , he has no knowledge as to how to coach in the nfl. Hell, yeah, i'd be laughing too. BM IS THE JOKE.... and his ineptitude, his total and complete lack of HC knowledge is so pathetic it IS FUNNY.
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
being the sick person that i am, addicted to the niners, a total niner junkie, i make to sure to watch everything from the kick off to the end of the games (not matter how many points we are getting blown out by or how frustrated i am) when the players congradulate each other. i noticed a couple of niner players, especially VD joking around and laughing after the game. did anyone see this too?

which makes me think, do these players even give a flying fuk anymore about what an embarrasement we are? i mean, i am 100 times more mad about our loss than VD was. shouldnt it be the other way around? how you are 0-4 and laugh and joke around i dont understand

VD has pretty much been the only consistent player on this team and shows every week to do his job well.

Thread/
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
they were laughing at the rest of the NFC West. If we win our next 2 home games we will be right up near the top of the division with a 2-4 record going to Carolina and London.

We're like 1-23 over the past few years when we cross the Mississippi. Trust me, we're not gonna win in London.

We can always fly the other way!
being the sick person that i am, addicted to the niners, a total niner junkie, i make to sure to watch everything from the kick off to the end of the games (not matter how many points we are getting blown out by or how frustrated i am) when the players congradulate each other. i noticed a couple of niner players, especially VD joking around and laughing after the game. did anyone see this too?

which makes me think, do these players even give a flying fuk anymore about what an embarrasement we are? i mean, i am 100 times more mad about our loss than VD was. shouldnt it be the other way around? how you are 0-4 and laugh and joke around i dont understand

what would you rather them do? Walk around moping with they're heads down on the bench?

Laughing tells me they are having fun, which means they havent given up yet...which means a few small things will fix this. Which means, the season isn't lost....

I wouldn't look at it so negatively bro, laughter helps you not go insane when everything around you is crumbling down...right now...everything is crumbling.
I think it is because they don't know any better. Nobody on the 49ers right now has ever experienced a winning season with this team. The old Niners took losing pretty hard, because they were always aware f that ultimate prize they expected to achieve - Superbowl.

This team knows in their heart they are not contenders for that.

Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

what would you rather them do? Walk around moping with they're heads down on the bench?

Laughing tells me they are having fun, which means they havent given up yet...which means a few small things will fix this. Which means, the season isn't lost....

I wouldn't look at it so negatively bro, laughter helps you not go insane when everything around you is crumbling down...right now...everything is crumbling.

I rather them show that they care, when they are 0-4. who has fun when they are 0-4?
Share 49ersWebzone