This is really a poll?
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
This is really a poll?

Thats what she said
Originally posted by rawdel:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
With this NFC west stock full of s**t sorry teams including ours and the obvious parity in the league this is very possible :P Teams have made the playoffs with 7-9 records before. :P :P :P :P

Dumb question. To advance as far as possible in the playoffs is the reason you play the game.

rawdog the zone mirrors the intelligence of our team...2 people have voted for the 11-5 record so far, wtf gives!?

Figures... We're as dumb as our coaches.

i'm the dumbest one in here because i still think we got a shot at the nfc championships
Originally posted by BleedRandG:
This is really a poll?

Thats what she said

dude, you're effin hilarious!
0-16 first pick!!!
how about 0-16 andrew luck and jim harbaugh. sounds like Singletary's idea too.
im ok either way as long as we dont make it to the super bowl, I have a really bad feeling about 5-1 don't want to ruin the perfect record
Originally posted by znk916:
im ok either way as long as we dont make it to the super bowl, I have a really bad feeling about 5-1 don't want to ruin the perfect record

What a stupid thing to say! Anyone who doesn't want to go to the superbowl cause we might lose one, is tripping!
Originally posted by CHAMBAZ:
Originally posted by znk916:

What a stupid thing to say! Anyone who doesn't want to go to the superbowl cause we might lose one, is tripping!

we wont make it to the playoffs, therefor not making it to the superbowl, therefor not losing a superbowl so u guys dont have to worry about anything. singletary is 50-50 so far in getting his team to show up for a game this season so at that rate the most we can win is 6 i would say since we lost two that we actually showed up and were ready to play. surprise me sing u b*****d!!!
Share 49ersWebzone