LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Make Mike Johnson Head Coach! Dont Ban my thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Mike Singletary is a horrible coach, plain and simple. Fans that support this guy lack football knowledge. The man has no plan, he does not know X's and O's, does not know the offensive plays, horrible with time management, and simply is not smart enough to be a head coach in the NFL.

I'M A BROTHA, SINGLETARY IS A BROTHA, BUT HE COULD NOT COACH HIS OWN ASS OUT OF A TOILET BOWL.

Raye had to be fired because he ran an offense from the Stone Ages. But he was hired by Singletary because he knew nobody else would want him to coach e, so he would be with the team for years.

He refuses to run the spread offense that every one on the offense fits to a tee.

I think Mike Johnson will do a fantastic job, he knows the spread very well. He will use Alex Smith the exact way he should have been used since day 1. Shotgun offense and 3-4 wr on every play with 1 rb in the back field. Alex Smith should throw the ball a mininum off 40 times a game for the rest of the season. PERIOD. When the offense is turned around over night, that will expose Singletary for the bum that he is.

HOW DOES A FRANCHISE HIRE SOMEONE THAT WAS MENTORED MIKE NOLAN. Mike Nolan is the worst coach in NFL history and now we have Mike "The Black Kotite" Singletary.
Edit
IBTL
Share 49ersWebzone