LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

PYMWYMI: Do Niners make the Playoffs?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yes, the 49ers will make the playoffs this year.

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by jrg:
Yes, the 49ers will make the playoffs this year.

The 49ers will make the playoffs.
What is so important about making the playoffs this year. It is evident that we are not ready to be a force. We would only lose, so what's the point?

Like it or not, the team is still being built. It still has significant flaws, talent-wise - not always athletically, but between the ears. Too many were drafted who have just not produced well on the field. Some would improve with maturity and better coaching. Others will continue to be heart-breakers. These guys will have to be identified and replaced. I am not prepared to put Alex in this catagory yet; he is still impaired somewhat by what goes on around him. What would he do with a Bill Walsh as OC, with a good 49er OL and with Dwight Clark, Jerry Rice and Brent Jones as his receivers? Even with coaching and players like them, the 49ers lost in the playoffs 15 out of 20 years. See, it is not as easy as many of you think.

"The Niners will make the playoffs...and win the Super Bowl!!!"

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Oct 14, 2010 at 15:48:44 ]
No.
no, but i would love to be wrong
Yes
Originally posted by Method:
Yes or No. If you want to give your justification, sure go for it, but you to put a yes or no answer. There's only two answers I need. I'll keep your name here for the rest of the season. Lastly, I don't want to read, "If this happens, then we I say yes, but for now, no." f**k that.

Yes

Method
Ninersdeep
CrankDatCrabtree
SJniner7
niner4ever12
bigmur49

No

ZRF80
kidash
Slash49
StOnEy333