Originally posted by DarthNiner:
Originally posted by pd24:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we laughing at 0-3? Alex Smith? Or that we have a real shot at being 1-7 or 0-8?

Playing Nate Davis, I presume.

I don't see how it is funny, when ther isn't a clear cut better option at QB.

You're wrong there. Alex Smith>>>>> David Carr >>>>> Troy Smith >>>>> Nate Davis.

SERIOUS ANSWER HERE:

Why would you throw a practice squad QB that cleared waivers, which MEANS ALL OTHER 31 TEAMS thought he was garbage, and start him over two other guys (Carr and Smith) who are better options.

This mancrush for Nate Davis has got to stop. The guy has a cannon of an arm but lacks the awareness and the mental process to call a good game.

Therefore:

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has a better feel for the game than any Qb on our team, you can't teach that. I think he starts some games for us this year, if we are out of it. Hill was once an undrafted practice squad player and started for us.

Did you watch the last game he played in preseason?! His performance totally goes against what you are saying. He sucked. He didn't call the right protection. He called the wrong audibles. He was just "winging" it... that doesn't show that he has a "better feel" for the game.

This guy sucks and he's the 4th best option on the team. I don't know why you would want him starting, unless you want the team to go 0-8 and get the first pick of the draft.

Don't just go off of last pre-season, look at the final preseason game of 2009. He made the same mistakes.

It's funny that you talk about a 2nd year QB making mistakes, when we have a 6th year QB making the same mistakes he made as a rookie.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
First off....

Second, until we get the oline working smoother, this offense will struggle...period.

this!!! Throw in play calling that is so predictable and the offense might get somewhere.

Suushh! you are going to rile up the haters with your logic!

My bad! What I meant was Smith bad Davis good!

are we laughing at 0-3? Alex Smith? Or that we have a real shot at being 1-7 or 0-8?

You're wrong there. Alex Smith>>>>> David Carr >>>>> Troy Smith >>>>> Nate Davis.

SERIOUS ANSWER HERE:

Why would you throw a practice squad QB that cleared waivers, which MEANS ALL OTHER 31 TEAMS thought he was garbage, and start him over two other guys (Carr and Smith) who are better options.

This mancrush for Nate Davis has got to stop. The guy has a cannon of an arm but lacks the awareness and the mental process to call a good game.

Therefore:

he has a better feel for the game than any Qb on our team, you can't teach that. I think he starts some games for us this year, if we are out of it. Hill was once an undrafted practice squad player and started for us.

Did you watch the last game he played in preseason?! His performance totally goes against what you are saying. He sucked. He didn't call the right protection. He called the wrong audibles. He was just "winging" it... that doesn't show that he has a "better feel" for the game.

This guy sucks and he's the 4th best option on the team. I don't know why you would want him starting, unless you want the team to go 0-8 and get the first pick of the draft.

Did you watch the 1st game of the season? Smith can't play QB unless everyone else does everything they are suppose to do as far as protection and running routs, if something goes wrong Smith cant function. A QB needs to be able to do stuff when things break down.

And about going 0-8, we are on our way. I also want the 1st pick so they can draft Luck.

Okay, you're officially not a football fan. You would rather that we lose all of our games so we can get the 1st pick of the draft.

You would rather lose than win.

I'm done arguing with idiots.
  • pd24
  • Veteran

SERIOUS ANSWER HERE:

Therefore:

Did you watch the 1st game of the season? Smith can't play QB unless everyone else does everything they are suppose to do as far as protection and running routs, if something goes wrong Smith cant function. A QB needs to be able to do stuff when things break down.

And about going 0-8, we are on our way. I also want the 1st pick so they can draft Luck.

Okay, you're officially not a football fan. You would rather that we lose all of our games so we can get the 1st pick of the draft.

You would rather lose than win.

I'm done arguing with idiots.

I would love for this team to win, but we are on our way to a 6-10 or 7-9 season. There is a 2% chance we make the playoffs, and Sing isn't close to being one of the coaches that fall under that 2%. We are 0-3 on our way to 0-4. Atlanta killed us at home last year, we are playing at ATL and are 2-8 on the road in our last 10 games, 1 win against the Rams, and the other against the Cards who we always play well against.

I haven't seen anything from this coach or team so far this season that leads me to belive that they are about to win.
[ Edited by pd24 on Sep 28, 2010 at 3:11 PM ]
I notice Alex's boyfriends have come out hiding.
Originally posted by DesiDez:
I notice Alex's boyfriends have come out hiding.

Yeah, so have davis' girlfriends...
Nate Davis is terrible, give it up already. I mean I know we suck, but let's try not to add insult to injury here.
Originally posted by skynet907:
Nate Davis is terrible, give it up already. I mean I know we suck, but let's try not to add insult to injury here.

/end thread
  • seanh
  • Veteran
nate threw a 60 yard pass in the preseason. obviously that warrants a start in the regular season
I think Troy Smith should get a chance before Davis. At least that gives Singletary an extra week to make another change.

Originally posted by seanh:
nate threw a 60 yard pass in the preseason. obviously that warrants a start in the regular season

A 60 yard off target pass at that.
why the f**k not?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Hey guys, theres a reason this guy is a practice squad player..quit sucking his dick already because he looked flashy in a few pre season games.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

SERIOUS ANSWER HERE:

Therefore:

Don't just go off of last pre-season, look at the final preseason game of 2009. He made the same mistakes.

It's funny that you talk about a 2nd year QB making mistakes, when we have a 6th year QB making the same mistakes he made as a rookie.

You really don't want to get me started on Alex...

SERIOUS ANSWER HERE:

Therefore:

Apparently, no different than what our coaches do
Share 49ersWebzone