LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 285 users in the forums

What do we have to look forward to now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
we play in the nfc west. this s**t ain't ovaaaaaaaaaaaa

keep tellin urslf that. let me know exactly what week it is so i know how few weeks it took for you to realize it's ovaaaaaaaa
Harbaugh + Andrew Luck = Super Bowl.

Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
we have the talent we need a new platcaller now we have to let smith air it out and we need some protecction up from im onna get bashed for this but smith didnt have a awful game i would give him a D as a grade but playcalling and coaching was just horrible just like the seahawks game

Not sure what game you were watching, but he was off.... plain and simple.
a) The pick was right in the CB's numbers (great pass to the CB by the way). Crabtree did slip, but Smith just put it there. A good QB would see it wasn't open.
b) Pass to Ziegler at goal line should have been lobbed, but instead was a terrible high velocity short throw.
c) I think 50% of his screen passes were off
d) Can you blame tipped balls on Crabtree, Gore, and Morgan? There is one common denominator amongst all of these players. Bad passes from Smith...

I do not care that our backup situation sucks. If Smith resumes his role, he will likely save face against crappy teams. Then we will be stuck with him in 2011. It is obvious he needs to take the money and run all the way home to his hot wife...

i agree with this smith throws way to high for any of our receivers i think we should put in carr just to see how our offense does but i do believe that jimmy raye has to go we need a more balanced offense oh and by the way does anyone notice that smith stares at one receiver the whole time
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

were not going to lose 14 games
I'm just looking forward to at least 1 win so we don't repeat the lions feat. Right now I'm gonna go singletary on everybody "I'm looking at next week! NEXT QUESTION!!!"
Well I'm looking forward to the Panther game. It will be my first in person 9er game. As of right now the WORST team will loose and all I can say is, teams usually get there stride against us.

It's too good to be true though. I bet this thought hasn't even crossed Jed's mind.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think we might.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by loud3800:
we have the talent we need a new platcaller now we have to let smith air it out and we need some protecction up from im onna get bashed for this but smith didnt have a awful game i would give him a D as a grade but playcalling and coaching was just horrible just like the seahawks game

a) The pick was right in the CB's numbers (great pass to the CB by the way). Crabtree did slip, but Smith just put it there. A good QB would see it wasn't open.
b) Pass to Ziegler at goal line should have been lobbed, but instead was a terrible high velocity short throw.
d) Can you blame tipped balls on Crabtree, Gore, and Morgan? There is one common denominator amongst all of these players. Bad passes from Smith...

I do not care that our backup situation sucks. If Smith resumes his role, he will likely save face against crappy teams. Then we will be stuck with him in 2011. It is obvious he needs to take the money and run all the way home to his hot wife...

i agree with this smith throws way to high for any of our receivers i think we should put in carr just to see how our offense does but i do believe that jimmy raye has to go we need a more balanced offense oh and by the way does anyone notice that smith stares at one receiver the whole time

Alice needs to be benched, the team needs a change, I know Raye suks at OC but Alex chokes all the time, we need a trade
This team is painful to watch. I know the team in 2004 and 2005 was bad, but they were supposed to be. Turnover in rostser, new coach, etc. We are supposed to have more talent on our roster since 2003, but it is not showing up on the field. Two of the past three games look like a regression; not even competitive. Only thing to look forward to imo is more changes and rebuilding again.

an EMOTIONAL coach = and EMOTIONAL team, which then = INCONSISTENT FOOTBALL. They play up to their competition and down to their competition. With Singletary as our coach we will never win more than 8 games. FIRE HIM PLEASE and bring someone in that can take advantage of the talent we have!
At this rate I am looking forward to the lockout. Having no football is the only way we won't see this franchise embarrass itself on the field. I am starting to think no football on Sundays is better than watching this team. It's really pathetic we are seeing the exact same sh*t on Sundays that we saw back in 04 and 05. After 5 f*cking years we are still in the cellar of NFC West. As long as the Yorks own this team nothing will improve.
Originally posted by jreff22:

I think we might.

I tend to agree, I don't see any way how this team can match Singletary's 24/7 intensity without burning out and just falling apart completely
I didn't think I would say it, but I'm looking forward to a group of leaders that can coach this team to victory. The Niners are too talented to continue to play this way........

Its time for a change at HC and OC; from there personnel changes......

I'm looking forward to the Niners returning to winning games or at least playing like they want to win. Last week gave me hope. This week I'm very disappointed........

That int was not smiths fault. It looked like a timing route and if carbtree had not slipped he would have been there. Alex smith actually threw to an area where crabtree should have been something that he almost never does... i dont give that one on Alex...

I do agree that he played poorly, but so did the o-line, defense, and then the coaching staff did not have the team prepaired...
Share 49ersWebzone