LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 373 users in the forums

What do we have to look forward to now

Shop Find 49ers gear online
vick is the starter in philly and if they play good philly will keep him stop dreaming people
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Gruden at HC
Mallett/Locker/Luck at QB
A new OC, someone who can call a pass play for more than 5 yards.
more losing
1-5...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Week 4 @ Atlanta.
A HC that has been one in the league before.
Pain, and lots of it.
In two weeks, people will be calling us the San Francisco "0 and 5"ers. We really do not have anything to look forward to the rest of this season. This team cannot turn it around. We have a lot to look forward to next season when a new coaching staff takes over. There will be plenty of high quality coaches available. Singletary did himself in when hired Jimmy Raye.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Gruden at HC

no locker, if we cant get luck or mallett get patrick peterson
to be honest.... i did not waited one full year to see this bs! i waited a whole year to see us win and now this is what i see. 0-3. some garbage!

Angry fan phone calls?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
we have the talent we need a new platcaller now we have to let smith air it out and we need some protecction up from im onna get bashed for this but smith didnt have a awful game i would give him a D as a grade but playcalling and coaching was just horrible just like the seahawks game

Not sure what game you were watching, but he was off.... plain and simple.
a) The pick was right in the CB's numbers (great pass to the CB by the way). Crabtree did slip, but Smith just put it there. A good QB would see it wasn't open.
b) Pass to Ziegler at goal line should have been lobbed, but instead was a terrible high velocity short throw.
c) I think 50% of his screen passes were off
d) Can you blame tipped balls on Crabtree, Gore, and Morgan? There is one common denominator amongst all of these players. Bad passes from Smith...

I do not care that our backup situation sucks. If Smith resumes his role, he will likely save face against crappy teams. Then we will be stuck with him in 2011. It is obvious he needs to take the money and run all the way home to his hot wife...

Today this game was not lost because of Alex Smith plain and simple! This game was lost in the trenches. Both of our lines were DOMINATED! The OLINE did not give Smith enough time. The DLINE got muscled around and the poor tackling was reminiscent of pee wee play.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Gruden at HC

I like the Gruden Call, he is one of the best play callers out there but his downfall has always been finding and motivating talent. If he is handed the right talent he is crazy good, otherwise he just runs the team into the ground like he did has last few years in Tampa, But i would love to see the west coast back in SF, even as modified as his version is.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Angry fan phone calls?

ha ha i like it.

raye angry fans called the radio, they say you should be fired

IDK who this radio is
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by carias416:
Originally posted by JohnnyMo49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by doncmleon:

Ryan Mallet

THAT'S WHATS UP

6'7". Small hands he does not have.

The 49ers NEED Michael Vick sign him the min he becomes a free agent.

trade for T. Pike

Trade Smith and a draft choice for Kolb...

HELL NAH!!!

Vick is worth a pick NOT KOLB

but they can have Smith for free

Share 49ersWebzone