There are 203 users in the forums

Crabtree vs. DHB 2010

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49P-Dub52:
Originally posted by Wodwo:

We will see

Remember that year Smith didn't play? You didn't see him f**k up that year, did you?

You know what your right, i guess hes f**ked up for sooo many years its seems like 6. Sorry.

As far as I'm concerned, Smith goes out every week and proves he isn't a quitter. If he could get the right supporting cast and coaches, he'd succeed. That is my take at least. I really hope it happens for him, whether it be with the 49ers or not.
I dont think there is any question that crabtree can be a dynamic player, but we need to get him the ball in space with enough time to move after the catch, which is not exactly alex's strong point. Also however, we expect alex to run this spread offense with no bonified burner wr's on it (unless you want to count ginn). To throw successfully in this league you either gotta have burners who can create seperation (ala eagles) or a supremely accurate qb that can throw them open(ala aaron rodgers or peyton), unfortunatley we have neither so our passing game is gonna be inconsistent. Crabtree is not gonna blow by anybody of the line of scrimmage, but he's great with the ball in his hands, also if we could give our qb some time we could throw in some double move routes to utilize crabs agility. We need speedy recievers to offset crabs possesion reciever abilities for our spread offense to work better, I say we let morgan walk and and see if we can get a speedy reciever like the chief's dexter mcluster in the second or third round, our offense clearly lacks speed.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

We will see

Remember that year Smith didn't play? You didn't see him f**k up that year, did you?

You know what your right, i guess hes f**ked up for sooo many years its seems like 6. Sorry.

As far as I'm concerned, Smith goes out every week and proves he isn't a quitter. If he could get the right supporting cast and coaches, he'd succeed. That is my take at least. I really hope it happens for him, whether it be with the 49ers or not.

I agree with you as far as him not being a quitter. Supporting cast he has. Coaching he DOES NOT have. At some point you either have it or you dont. I as much as you wish he would become a consistent qb because that would mean success for the team but its not gonna happen.

We will see

I agree with you as far as him not being a quitter. Supporting cast he has. Coaching he DOES NOT have. At some point you either have it or you dont. I as much as you wish he would become a consistent qb because that would mean success for the team but its not gonna happen.

Not really. He has the worst performing O-line in football so far this season protecting him. Which is probably the most important unit on any NFL team.
Originally posted by Gavintech:

We will see

Not really. He has the worst performing O-line in football so far this season protecting him. Which is probably the most important unit on any NFL team.

Maybe having Vick out there might help the O-line since he's more mobile. I would love to see him in a 49er uniform.
Would love to see how Raider fans think now, anyone have a link???
  • fly15
  • Veteran

We will see

dude, stop blaming the OL, HC, OC, WR's, weather, owners, the sun, UFO's, etc, etc, some smart guy decided to draft 2 OL guys in the 1st rd, thats what we get.
maybe next years draft we can draft 2 qb's....
Top 5 TD catches from Sunday

guess who's #2????
Originally posted by fly15:

Oct. 25th, 2009

Fly is right.

Two times, even.

First catch for four yards, second catch for eighteen.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6118E40233168C36&playnext=1&v=rejrhumuysw

Good call fly. Now if you can only lose yopur hatred of all QBs' named Alex Smith...

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:

We will see

Maybe having Vick out there might help the O-line since he's more mobile. I would love to see him in a 49er uniform.

I guess you haven't been paying attention.

But please can we keep this thread about DHB and Tree?

I'm glad we got the better end of the deal, but Tree has to come to the game prepared. There was no chemistry early in the season and it showed. Maybe NOW he'll go through TC and fight through the nagging little injuries like everyone else.

~Ceadder

Originally posted by global_nomad:

guess who's #2????

Wonder what he was shouting on the sideline after the catch. To me it looked like "where's my purse?!?! where's my purse!?!?"
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

guess who's #2????

Wonder what he was shouting on the sideline after the catch. To me it looked like "where's my purse?!?! where's my purse!?!?"

probably getting his two cents in about how they shouldn't of passed on him at #7 and how sweet revenge is.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

guess who's #2????

We will see

As far as I'm concerned Smith goes out every week and proves he isn't the answer. If our offense could get the right QB and coaches we would succeed. I dont care what happens to him after we cut him.

But back to the topic. Maybe it should be changed to Crabtree vs. Oakland WR's 2010 since its not even close with DHB
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Oct. 25th, 2009

Fly is right.

Two times, even.

First catch for four yards, second catch for eighteen.

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6118E40233168C36&playnext=1&v=rejrhumuysw

Good call fly. Now if you can only lose yopur hatred of all QBs' named Alex Smith...

~Ceadder

Share 49ersWebzone