Originally posted by AKfanster:
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
We lost cause Smith still sucks.

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

Honest question.are you retarded?

Enjoy the warning noobie

Id take a warning for that. SMith played great. The pick on the pass to gore, id say is his fault. It was off target and high. The second one was a great play by the Lb that tipped it. So how did he play bad?

He threw 2 int's, one in the red zone. If it wasn't for his inability to take care of the ball, he would not have needed to play the way he did at the end.

If some guy takes a dump on the hood of my car, but then cleans it in a flurry when he sees how pissed I am, the fact remains that he took a dump on the hood of my car......

How is he gonna "take care of the ball" after it's tipped?
Haters gonna hate................

Brees have any balls tipped? Think it might be the QB and not the defender?

Yeah, it's not like the New Orleans defense is notorious for turn overs or anything....

How are you so dense?

Cant wait till this effin bum is off our team. The Niners have the talent to be VERY dangerous, but Alex the bust Smith holds us back at every turn.

Enjoy the warning noobie

Id take a warning for that. SMith played great. The pick on the pass to gore, id say is his fault. It was off target and high. The second one was a great play by the Lb that tipped it. So how did he play bad?

He threw 2 int's, one in the red zone. If it wasn't for his inability to take care of the ball, he would not have needed to play the way he did at the end.

If some guy takes a dump on the hood of my car, but then cleans it in a flurry when he sees how pissed I am, the fact remains that he took a dump on the hood of my car......

Yes actually he did. The one that came right back to him. Right before the muffed punt.
I can't say Smith was at fault in this loss. He looked like a Starting QB and played a great game. As a matter of fact, he looked great out there. Only wish he would have run it in for a TD on the play he threw it and it was short. A few of those Turnovers were deflected and missed passes but the fumbles killed us and giving the Saints a free 2 points hurt bad. Team played hard and almost beat the Defending SuperBowl Champs. The held Brees in check and the Wr's. The Turnovers are why we lost this game. We pretty much dominated the game but you can't win with 4 Turnovers to the other teams advantage....

Enjoy the warning noobie

What's your point here, bro? We all feel pretty s**tty about the game, but happy with Smith's play. If you want to attack Alex, there have been plenty of opportunities, but now is not one of them. What kind of fan are you? Go root for the f**king Seahawks or something.

Enjoy the warning noobie

batted = tipped?
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
And that's enough of that...
Share 49ersWebzone