LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 191 users in the forums

How about Gore, Westbrook, and Dixon on the field at the same time?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Gore and Westbrook would be a nightmare in a 2 split back formation. both are capable runners, awesome blockers and they can both catch and make defenders look stupid tryin to tackle them. throw em a little pass in the flats with VD and Morgan or Crabs blocking up ahead and its goin for a huge gain. but, our coaches wouldnt do anything creative like that
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Gore and Westbrook would be a nightmare in a 2 split back formation. both are capable runners, awesome blockers and they can both catch and make defenders look stupid tryin to tackle them. throw em a little pass in the flats with VD and Morgan or Crabs blocking up ahead and its goin for a huge gain. but, our coaches wouldnt do anything creative like that

I don't know whether to or because there seems to be truth in what you say about the coaches being creative here. We have two proven winners but we use one of these two backs up the middle when the run blocking isn't even there.

I would love to have our coaches prove me wrong and use both of these two great RB's in a game.

[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Sep 19, 2010 at 03:37:09 ]
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

I don't know whether to or because there seems to be truth in what you say about the coaches being creative here. We have two proven winners but we use one of these two backs up the middle when the run blocking isn't even there.

I would love to have our coaches prove me wrong and use both of these two great RB's in a game.

its just sad because if we had a coach with some creativity he could make this unit into a top offense. we have playmakers everywhere and we couldnt even squeeze out one f**kin TD against seattle. a team that Gore has always raped in years past.
Originally posted by skynet907:
Jimmy Raye said that he had never even heard of Westbrook and didn't know what his capabilities are. that is our OC.

Originally posted by jays9ers:
Hell atleast Gore and Westbrook. I can't believe we didn't utilize any of our other backs last game.. I'm no football genius but we do not utilize our talent to it's fullest potential. I want to see a little more creativity from this coaching staff.

agreed

System or not, if you have the players use them!!!!!!!
Three RB's on the field at the same time.

A new Niners Talk low point.
the nice thing about having jaye raye as our OC is that we can be sure that he won't remember a thing to pass on to his new team when he does get canned.

Play by play announcer would be the perfect job for him when he retires from "coaching" ... or would it?
well, atleast Westbrook and Dixon got in for 1 play each today. Big Dix first NFL play he pounded the hole for a TD.
Share 49ersWebzone