LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 208 users in the forums

How about Gore, Westbrook, and Dixon on the field at the same time?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hell atleast Gore and Westbrook. I can't believe we didn't utilize any of our other backs last game.. I'm no football genius but we do not utilize our talent to it's fullest potential. I want to see a little more creativity from this coaching staff.
woah there fella. Gore is our horse, but in the digit system offense you are more likely to use two TEs (Davis and Walker) than 3 RBs on the field at the same time.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
woah there fella. Gore is our horse, but in the digit system offense you are more likely to use two TEs (Davis and Walker) than 3 RBs on the field at the same time.

Gore can be the workhorse. But your telling me we can't figure out a way to get two explosive guys on the field at the same time? Springle in a little dixon for fun and we could do some interesting things.
we HAVE to get Westbrook involved. If not, there was no point in signing him. I wouldn't mind seeing Dixon get a few carries here and there. Overall I agree with the sentiment here: if we have players who can make plays, they should get a chance to play.
What if we put our 11 fastest guys out there at the same time? Think of the explosions!
Originally posted by pantstickle:
What if we put our 11 fastest guys out there at the same time? Think of the explosions!

our 11 fastest guys would still be slower than the other team.
Originally posted by jays9ers:

Gore can be the workhorse. But your telling me we can't figure out a way to get two explosive guys on the field at the same time? Springle in a little dixon for fun and we could do some interesting things.

Dixon is the 3rd RB for a reason. Its dumb to have 3 on the field at the same time. That means:

- another one of our weapons would have to be off the field.
- plus no one is afraid of Dixon
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Perhaps you haven't acquainted yourself with our OC.

It'll never happen. If he couldn't find a way to get Westbrook on the field ONCE against Seattle he'd have a coronary trying to get Westbrook AND Gore on the field.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
"springle me main" sprinkle me.. sprinkle me.
Originally posted by Antix:

It'll never happen. If he couldn't find a way to get Westbrook on the field ONCE against Seattle he'd have a coronary trying to get Westbrook AND Gore on the field.

The only thing EXPLOSIVE about our OC is his fecal matter

Originally posted by wysiwyg:

tmi

tmi

Lol, true http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=too+much+information+the+police&aq=f

tmi

Lol, true http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=too+much+information+the+police&aq=f

Originally posted by jays9ers:

Dixon is the 3rd RB for a reason. Its dumb to have 3 on the field at the same time. That means:

- another one of our weapons would have to be off the field.
- plus no one is afraid of Dixon
I woudn't say dumb.. Just pending on how they were utilized. If we put Westbrook in the slot he could create problems. Or lining all three in the backfield and motioning them to different spots. It's not as if our WR are the explosive core on this team.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins879:
"springle me main" sprinkle me.. sprinkle me.

E 40 baby
Share 49ersWebzone