LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Epic Singletary interview w/ KPIX' Dennis O' Donnell.... disappears

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erObsession:
its amazing what high expectations and a loss can do to a team

Pressure busts pipes but I still have faith WE WILL BEAT NEW ORLEANS
am i the only person that didnt see anything wrong with that?
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

it's just funny that's all
Originally posted by WestCoast:
we are such a joke

god help us

yeah, i didn't really see anything wrong with it, either. It actually could help create an Us vs. Them mentality around the team, which might actually strengthen the team.

but we'll see. like i said above, a loss, and it looks silly. a win, and it looks brilliant. right now its just kind of funny. even o'donnell was laughing.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

yeah, i didn't really see anything wrong with it, either. It actually could help create an Us vs. Them mentality around the team, which might actually strengthen the team.

but we'll see. like i said above, a loss, and it looks silly. a win, and it looks brilliant. right now its just kind of funny. even o'donnell was laughing.

this^^^
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
NO BIG DEAL. We got our ass kicked now he is pissed our players played like s**t and wants to show the world we can win and compete with anyone in the NFL. Of course he is going to be pissed get over it people.
Originally posted by Smokie:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
If that's melting down, I'm all for it. Can't believe that Chronicle is reporting as a meltdown.

Denny Green could only hope he melted down in such a reasonable fashion.

Still, Sing was right. Calling him "Dingleberry" only makes you look like a dick. He wanted to talk about New Orleans and that's what he was there to do. O'Donell kept trying to start shat. Sing made him look foolish.

Now clean it up man, you don't have to like Sing but at least show him the respect he's due. I mean damn dude his inner player was out in full force. You never in your life heard a Head Coach say we WILL run the ball, we WILL stop so and so and we WILL win. Win or lose I got Sing's back.

~Ceadder

You do sound like a loser, actually. How can you have his back if he sucks? Are you a fan of the team or are you a fan of the coach?

There is a difference here? The only loser I see around here is you. You separate being a fan of the team AND the coach, you use derrogatory name calling and now instead of sticking up for your opinion you choose to go after me for calling you on your crap.

O'Donnel tried to backdoor his way back into the Yahoo line of questioning. Sing let him have it with both barrels'.

If anyone is a dingleberry, I submit your fine commentary and nominate you for the job.

I'm not a fan of a single person, since Football is a TEAM sport. Even Coaches are part of it. I'm no fan of Sullivan's but I root for him to succeed too, even though I believe he sucks as a coach. I don't give him some BS nickname to make myself feel superior either.

Now blow it out your ass.

~Ceadder

[ Edited by Ceadderman on Sep 18, 2010 at 15:20:51 ]
Singletary must absolutely is not a big fan of the media lol.

I also think the media tries too hard to get a quote out of him.

-9fA

• Chief
  • Veteran
Just seems like a pissed off idiot in that video.
This is......what the hell are we talkin about again?
Lack of poise, manner and wit. Hard to go far in leadership roles when one lack all three.

Just imagine having to work under him, staffs or players. Under pressure, most people look up to leaders that are poise and have workable solution to their problems. It takes a psycho to response positively to leaders that crack under pressure, shouted with anger but no solutions.

That being said, such angry behavior are lauded in our society by certain youth and whatever.
Manusky will need to call the game of his life. Pressure will stop brees. Blitz confusion will stop brees.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Chief:
Just seems like a pissed off idiot in that video.

a total idiot
Share 49ersWebzone