LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Over/Under: 2 touches for Westbrook

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under: 2 touches for Westbrook

Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
what pisses me off the most, is that no one in the organization is asking "WHAT THE f**k?" They act as if everything is fine. "Oh thank you pete carroll for kicking our ass." WTF is that?? SOMEONE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!

That's exactly it ...... Singletary needs to start asking what the f@ck ?????? We have two very talented that should should in theory at least make teams think about defensing ...... but no they just need to woryy about Gore.

To get back to the question I would like to see over ...... but with Raye I expect to see under
Westbrook is a play-maker. He's great out of the backfield and is one of the top runners when healthy. I see him having a big impact on this offense.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Westbrook is a play-maker. He's great out of the backfield and is one of the top runners when healthy. I see him having a big impact on this offense.

Me too ...... if he ever gets into a game. I thought I read where Sundays game was the first game where Westbrook didn't play when he was healthy ...... it could only happen here under coach Raye and Singletary.
I love when they asked Westbrook if he knew what his role would be. He didn't know, they'd have to ask Jimmy. Just sickening. The fact that we're stuck with this "OC" for 15 more games makes me queasy.
Originally posted by zeppfan1:
I love when they asked Westbrook if he knew what his role would be. He didn't know, they'd have to ask Jimmy. Just sickening. The fact that we're stuck with this "OC" for 15 more games makes me queasy.

He doesn't know who Westbrook is

He doesn't know what Yahoo is

But he sure loves the Waltons

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jimmy Raye doesn't know how to use him. He's never seen Westbrook play. Just like he doesn't know how to get the plays in. 0 touches...

Jimmy Raye knows as much about Westbrook as he does about Yahoo!
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Jimmy Raye doesn't know how to use him. He's never seen Westbrook play. Just like he doesn't know how to get the plays in. 0 touches...

Cosigned. I can't believe we have an OC who has never seen 1 of the best backs in the NFL play

did he say he has never seen him play???????????????????????????????

Has Raye never watched Monday Night football or the playoffs for the last seven or eight years? How could he not have seen Westbrook play? Wasn't he part of the conversation when deciding to sign Westbrook? Didn't they discuss what he could add to the team?

Westbrook probably isn't an every down back but it seems like he could help on third downs at least. Since they were 1/15 on third down conversions against the Seahawks that would probably be a good thing. Not able to get the plays in on time, not knowing anything about Westbrook. What is going on? Jed needs to get some people behind closed doors and demand some answers and if they are not satisfactory then he needs to demand some change. Sooner rather than later.

he thinks westbrook is yahoo's cousin
Originally posted by verb1der:
"What's a "Westbrook"?"

LMAO, good one

frikken yoda, he's gonna get us killed!
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

He doesn't know who Westbrook is

He doesn't know what Yahoo is

But he sure loves the Waltons

wtf is that, a frikken costume. man, halloween is a month and half from now... damn ET get up!
Originally posted by BHulman:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Cosigned. I can't believe we have an OC who has never seen 1 of the best backs in the NFL play

did he say he has never seen him play???????????????????????????????

Has Raye never watched Monday Night football or the playoffs for the last seven or eight years? How could he not have seen Westbrook play? Wasn't he part of the conversation when deciding to sign Westbrook? Didn't they discuss what he could add to the team?

Westbrook probably isn't an every down back but it seems like he could help on third downs at least. Since they were 1/15 on third down conversions against the Seahawks that would probably be a good thing. Not able to get the plays in on time, not knowing anything about Westbrook. What is going on? Jed needs to get some people behind closed doors and demand some answers and if they are not satisfactory then he needs to demand some change. Sooner rather than later.

the ownership is not open to writing off the rest of coach singletary's contract.

Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by verb1der:
"What's a "Westbrook"?"

LMAO, good one

frikken yoda, he's gonna get us killed!

they must be related
  • Chief
  • Veteran
We better use him, put Frank and him on the field at the same time. He is a game changer.
Originally posted by znk916:

no wait
Share 49ersWebzone