LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Over/Under: 2 touches for Westbrook

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Over/Under: 2 touches for Westbrook

Under. This is Raye we're talking about. He probably hasn't even checked out Westbrook's wikapedia page, let alone his career highlights yet.
"What's a "Westbrook"?"

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by blacksailsmd:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Jimmy Raye doesn't know how to use him. He's never seen Westbrook play. Just like he doesn't know how to get the plays in. 0 touches...

Cosigned. I can't believe we have an OC who has never seen 1 of the best backs in the NFL play

did he say he has never seen him play???????????????????????????????

Yes when we signed Westbrook Raye was asked how he was going to use him and said like "umm I honestly don't know yet, I haven't seen him play, I learn what type of player he is through practice and then well go from there" that.

WoW!
WTF!!!! Are you serious!!!!! This motherf**ker doesn't even watch football!!!!???
I hope he meant he hasn't seem him "live."

Even then, why the f**k didn't he make at least an appearance last week?!?!
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
"What's a "Westbrook"?"

LMAO, good one
WTF!!!! Are you serious!!!!! This motherf**ker doesn't even watch football!!!!???

I don't think he has a TV. I think he uses a tablet...not apple either.
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
It cannot be true that an NFL OC has not watched or have any knowledge of Westbrook, what does he do when planning for games, does he not watch other teams games?
Originally posted by ACUK:
It cannot be true that an NFL OC has not watched or have any knowledge of Westbrook, what does he do when planning for games, does he not watch other teams games?

Considering Raye is an OC, the film he watches are the opposing team's defense and how to attack them. I don't believe he has any concern about what offenses do with Westy, but still...what he should have said is

"I will have to watch film of Westbrook to see what he can do"

not

"I don't know what this guy brings, I'll have to see what he can do in practice."

wtf.
peyton manning will have more rushing yards than westbrook does this year

what pisses me off the most, is that no one in the organization is asking "WHAT THE f**k?" They act as if everything is fine. "Oh thank you pete carroll for kicking our ass." WTF is that?? SOMEONE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!
what pisses me off the most, is that no one in the organization is asking "WHAT THE f**k?" They act as if everything is fine. "Oh thank you pete carroll for kicking our ass." WTF is that?? SOMEONE DEMAND ANSWERS!!!!

LMAOOOO. good lawd
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

YOU WANT THE TRUTH ????
Originally posted by susweel:

YOU WANT THE TRUTH ????

I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!
Originally posted by susweel:

YOU WANT THE TRUTH ????

I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!

Share 49ersWebzone