LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 255 users in the forums

Coach Singletary Thread (General Topics)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
sing feeds the media like message boards/blogs feed trolls...
Originally posted by znk916:

great f**king gif for this thread
can't wait for the video of this interview to air, looks like its going right up there with his 'I WANT WINNERS' rant
Originally posted by znk916:

Haha. You can't handle the truth!
wow, i swear i can see him suiting up for a game for us
Originally posted by MILFS:
If we get embarassed again against the saints on Monday night like we did against the mighty seahawks he is going to look like a moron.

At this point I hope we do. I accept that we will lose, and since we are going to lose, I hope we are embarrassed once again. Maybe the Jed will allow his Ego to take over and force Singletary to can Raye in mid season.
Originally posted by WINiner:
If we get embarassed again against the saints on Monday night like we did against the mighty seahawks he is going to look like a moron.

At this point I hope we do. I accept that we will lose, and since we are going to lose, I hope we are embarrassed once again. Maybe the Jed will allow his Ego to take over and force Singletary to can Raye in mid season.

sometimes good things arise from bad situations, i take it that's what you're saying

No, because Jed would just fire Sing and Raye would take over as the interim HC. Lol

I can't even imagine NT if we lose next week like we did in week 1.
This place would implode!

Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Breaking News: Mike Singletary resigns as head coach of the 49ers!

i dont see singletary as a quitter

Updated: September 16, 2010, 6:39 PM ET
49ers Coach Mike Singletary Resigns

SAN FRANCISCO- Disgruntled head coach Mike Singletary of the San Francisco 49ers announced Thursday night that he will resign from the 49ers head coaching position. This announcement came today after a week full of panic and...................i got nothing..
What other team in the NFL has troubles calling plays?

SAN FRANCISCO- Disgruntled head coach Mike Singletary of the San Francisco 49ers announced Thursday night that he will resign from the 49ers head coaching position. This announcement came today after a week full of panic and...................i got nothing..

Jimmy Raye to take over as interim head coach.

Originally posted by jays9ers:
What other team in the NFL has troubles calling plays?

We are the only one. Isn't it beautiful?
Share 49ersWebzone