LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

ALEX SMITH ROCKIN' THE WRISTBAND!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Why the f**k did this take so long. More convinced than ever Sing is an idiot.
why can't we just get yoda on the field with his hoveround, a walkie talkie, and uppers to keep his ass awake!!!?

someone please take away his sony walkman, introduce him to an ipod and explain to him wtf google/yahoo is... maybe then he could do some real research on game planning and listen to all of sing's motivational speeches on a modern electronic device!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by seeking6th on Sep 16, 2010 at 19:18:19 ]
  • Nyner
Nice....now make me real happy.Tell me someone else is going to call the plays.
Originally posted by Nyner:
Nice....now make me real happy.Tell me someone else is going to call the plays.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by TFSP:
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
I can't believe that we are just now addressing these types of issues that are so elementary to game day preparation! It's an embarrassment to this team.

I just shake my head at all these headlines... "will we even show up Monday night?"

Like the Hawks had last week's game circled since Training Camp, we've had this game circled. Why do you think we ran such a vanilla offense. Don't you remember in OTA's and TC, Alex said they was running more complex plays since it was his second year in the system. The 9ers wasn't going to give NOLA nothing to look at on tape, and you better believe it!

They are going to play hard to not get embarrassed, or they're not playing for Sing or themselves in that matter. And remember, there are a lot of 'last year contract players', playing...First home game of the season, on MNF, vs last years overated champs...Child Please....

Well that makes a whole lot of sense: risk losing a gimmie so that we have a chance to beat the Superbowl champs. Since our goal is the playoffs, I will take a win over a gimmie rather than risking 0-2.

We've should've been able to executed the vanilla play calls to a Seattle, new coach and coaches, new philosophy, no real run game, and a half ass defense team.

We shouldn't have not had to go deep in the play book. That sh*t is for games with the magnitude of this Monday....and your name is JoeCool..???? That wasn't a cool post...
great but where is the laminated numerical play chart??

or is he still calling plays by memory with disheveled papers in front of him.

While this playcalling fiasco is important, I am surprised that no reporter asked Alex how he explains throwing so many high passes. Why did it become such a problem in the latter part of the game? But no questions, and no responses.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
WOOOOOOO!!!! POST PICS OF WRISTBANDS!!! POSTING HEADBANDS = INSTANT BAN! AND NO RATTING!!!

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/24696101867

Quote:
MaioccoCSN

49ers quarterback Alex Smith was wearing a wristband with the plays on it during the team's open portion of practice this afternoon.

Now if they can only fix that accuracy problem
in for fail

Originally posted by oreck16:
in for fail

The Sad thing about this situation is that not even my HIGH SCHOOL TEAM have a problem with calling plays. This is supposed to be a PRO TEAM? I hope Raye gets canned and the qb coach takes over!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:
The Sad thing about this situation is that not even my HIGH SCHOOL TEAM have a problem with calling plays. This is supposed to be a PRO TEAM? I hope Raye gets canned and the qb coach takes over!

its a lot more complex than that
JKISS ......
Originally posted by excelsior:
While this playcalling fiasco is important, I am surprised that no reporter asked Alex how he explains throwing so many high passes. Why did it become such a problem in the latter part of the game? But no questions, and no responses.

Everyone's just used too seeing the high passes, nothing new.
took a pro team 6 years to think of this...
Share 49ersWebzone