Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:

oh now you know #1 should be: 21 up da gut

Post of the day
  • dugo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Now I just pray we get Jimmy Raye a f**king 'Life Alert' bracelet up in the box as well!

That was good !!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dugo:
Now I just pray we get Jimmy Raye a f**king 'Life Alert' bracelet up in the box as well!

That was good !!!!

This one says diabetes,....what's would Raye have?
It took almost a decade for this organization to put a wristband of plays for the qb to call. RIDICULOUS!!!! Nolan to Singletary= Legendary INCOMPETENCE
  • TFSP
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alex knows the plays fine. He doesn't need a wristband. The OC needs to enunciate clearly and he needs to stop fumbling through papers and get the plays in to the lineup in time.

That's not the issue. The issue is SPEED. This way, all Raye has to say, for example, is "5! 5!" and Alex can then look at the band, see play #5 and call the actual play in detail in the huddle.

Raye will still be fumbling through his papers and won't be able to find them fast enough. Plus with his pronunciation "55" will sound like "65." There will be screw ups let me assure you...

I thinking the "fumbling through the papers" were blown out of proportion. This man has system that he's used for 30 plus years. The problem has been stated. Saying the entire play to the middle person is what the problem was. The question is now will Raye remain in the both?
  • TFSP
Originally posted by dugo:

That was good !!!!

About this particular post....I wrote a post earlier today stating with how most of our fans our ESPN following idoits, and it got locked. BUT how is it that others can discriminate about someone's age or health? I want to know.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by nyc49erking:
It took almost a decade for this organization to put a wristband of plays for the qb to call. RIDICULOUS!!!! Nolan to Singletary= Legendary INCOMPETENCE

WRONG...Sing has attempted to adjust, Nolan didn't.
I can't believe that we are just now addressing these types of issues that are so elementary to game day preparation! It's an embarrassment to this team.

I just shake my head at all these headlines... "will we even show up Monday night?"
Originally posted by 49erfoeva:
This coaching staff is brilliant. We definitely have a leg up on the competition now with this new technology.

LOL. This coaching staff is incredibly pathetic.

about f**king time.

In Alex's' mind the wristband will be a thousand pound weight that he can't take his eyes off of.
  • TFSP
Originally posted by SFVNiner:
I can't believe that we are just now addressing these types of issues that are so elementary to game day preparation! It's an embarrassment to this team.

I just shake my head at all these headlines... "will we even show up Monday night?"

Like the Hawks had last week's game circled since Training Camp, we've had this game circled. Why do you think we ran such a vanilla offense. Don't you remember in OTA's and TC, Alex said they was running more complex plays since it was his second year in the system. The 9ers wasn't going to give NOLA nothing to look at on tape, and you better believe it!

They are going to play hard to not get embarrassed, or they're not playing for Sing or themselves in that matter. And remember, there are a lot of 'last year contract players', playing...First home game of the season, on MNF, vs last years overated champs...Child Please....

It took them a whole season and 1 game to realize that Smith needs a wristband to make play calling more smooth?

WOW

This coaching staff must be pretty stupid.
Share 49ersWebzone