LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 304 users in the forums

ALEX SMITH ROCKIN' THE WRISTBAND!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by redrathman:
Originally posted by valrod33:
I would but I'm afraid my post would just get deleted (like every other post today).

i was noticing that, whats up with that

Mods hate me.

This works perfectly with Smith's learning style. Should have done this years ago.
I would but I'm afraid my post would just get deleted (like every other post today).

Mods hate me.

nah... Just deleded some (not just yours) to get the threads started properly (conversation wise)...

Mods hate me.

Originally posted by kidash:

Mods hate me.

Alex knows the plays fine. He doesn't need a wristband. The OC needs to enunciate clearly and he needs to stop fumbling through papers and get the plays in to the lineup in time.

This is just embarrasing. No other team in the league has these problems. This is the NFL. And we can't get the plays in on time or say them clearly enough...
Now I just pray we get Jimmy Raye a f**king 'Life Alert' bracelet up in the box as well!

Good. This should save us a couple time outs..
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Alex knows the plays fine. He doesn't need a wristband. The OC needs to enunciate clearly and he needs to stop fumbling through papers and get the plays in to the lineup in time.

That's not the issue. The issue is SPEED. This way, all Raye has to say, for example, is "5! 5!" and Alex can then look at the band, see play #5 and call the actual play in detail in the huddle.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cNiner:
SuperBowl !

f**king give me a break , needs a robotick Arm ! not a f**king wristband !

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
WOOOOOOO!!!! POST PICS OF WRISTBANDS!!! POSTING HEADBANDS = INSTANT BAN! AND NO RATTING!!!

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/24696101867

Quote:
MaioccoCSN

49ers quarterback Alex Smith was wearing a wristband with the plays on it during the team's open portion of practice this afternoon.

I sure hope this wristband translates into Alex Smith playing even remotely close to this guy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's about time.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
WOOOOOOO!!!! POST PICS OF WRISTBANDS!!! POSTING HEADBANDS = INSTANT BAN! AND NO RATTING!!!

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/24696101867

Quote:
MaioccoCSN

49ers quarterback Alex Smith was wearing a wristband with the plays on it during the team's open portion of practice this afternoon.

I sure hope this wristband translates into Alex Smith playing even remotely close to this guy.

Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

That's not the issue. The issue is SPEED. This way, all Raye has to say, for example, is "5! 5!" and Alex can then look at the band, see play #5 and call the actual play in detail in the huddle.

Raye will still be fumbling through his papers and won't be able to find them fast enough. Plus with his pronunciation "55" will sound like "65." There will be screw ups let me assure you...
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:

Raye will still be fumbling through his papers and won't be able to find them fast enough. Plus with his pronunciation "55" will sound like "65." There will be screw ups let me assure you...

Maybe. But the wristband has nothing to do with whether or not Smith knows the plays. That was your initial complaint:

Alex knows the plays fine. He doesn't need a wristband.
Share 49ersWebzone