LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

ALEX SMITH ROCKIN' THE WRISTBAND!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by darkknight49:
i think the real test will be in Arrowhead next week.

yup

huge test next week to see if we can actually build from this game. And on the one hand, if The Wristband helps us execute better, in a hostile environment, I'm going to be happy that we solved a problem, and on the other hand, I'm going to be really f**king pissed that it took us so long to solve it.

no s**t man. peewee league bulls**t problems. Man, when that snap went over Smith's head, all my hopes and dreams just sank into my couch.
Next week shouldn't be a test. We should come out and beat the hell out of them.

If we want to win the NFC West and be a playoff team, there are no excuses for losing that game. We're better so prove it.
  • dj43
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Next week shouldn't be a test. We should come out and beat the hell out of them.

If we want to win the NFC West and be a playoff team, there are no excuses for losing that game. We're better so prove it.
I hope you are correct. However, KC is much improved in every area over last year. They are bigger and faster and more talented than a year ago. I am particularly concerned about Javier Arenas and Dexter McCluster on kick and punt returns. Those guys have moves and they can fly. The 49ers have been vulnerable in both of those categories.
He and the team looked light years better rockin' the wristband!

Originally posted by WestCoast:

REALLY? C'mon who are the CHIEFS. Wow....okay...their 2-0 but Matt Cassel. He didn't do much against the Charges. He threw for what 68yrds. The man in that game was the RB. And who and the hell are the Browns this year. We better win that game. I think the real test is the Falcons.
Originally posted by valrod33:
off topic, but I really liked Mike Johnson and the way he was interacting with the players last night, you can tell the players really like this guy.

I'm pretty sure if we make the playoffs and Sing keeps his job for another year, brass will push for Raye to retire finally (or Sing might finally move into the 'youthful' direction), everybody in and out of 49ersHQ sees Johnson as the future according to infinite sources.
Share 49ersWebzone