LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 295 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU

BTW You should be banned for a threat. MODS please look at this post.

Obviously you must have felt threatened the way you laid on the ground and cried for the mod little buddy. Sorry to disappoint you though, I haven't seen a post from you that would get me emotional enough to threaten someone on a message board...I have more in my life than the zone bro. Its a line from a song check the link. Thanks for the warning level increas though. I'm not sure how I got through a day without being able to post...

BTW, Line or no Line you should be banned, so you got a huge break. Lets leave it at that.

OK big guy. We'll call it my lucky day. You stay well and keep posting worthless threads huh?

first off, I am a little guy, 5ft 2 and 110 pounds. I am okay with it all I just did not know who you were and your post seem to be out of line and a threat. I am okay with it. Sorry you got a warning, but I have been at 95% many times. The rules are the rules. Lets just move on. What do you think about Dixon or Westbrook coming in that game foe a few plays?

Damn, I always thought you were big like Obe.

no, sorry, I wish I was half your size. I am just a little man with a big heart.
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU

Obviously you must have felt threatened the way you laid on the ground and cried for the mod little buddy. Sorry to disappoint you though, I haven't seen a post from you that would get me emotional enough to threaten someone on a message board...I have more in my life than the zone bro. Its a line from a song check the link. Thanks for the warning level increas though. I'm not sure how I got through a day without being able to post...

BTW, Line or no Line you should be banned, so you got a huge break. Lets leave it at that.

OK big guy. We'll call it my lucky day. You stay well and keep posting worthless threads huh?

first off, I am a little guy, 5ft 2 and 110 pounds. I am okay with it all I just did not know who you were and your post seem to be out of line and a threat. I am okay with it. Sorry you got a warning, but I have been at 95% many times. The rules are the rules. Lets just move on. What do you think about Dixon or Westbrook coming in that game foe a few plays?

Damn, I always thought you were big like Obe.

no, sorry, I wish I was half your size. I am just a little man with a big heart.

That's right.
If Anthony Davis can't get it done then bring on K.Harris.
Originally posted by 49ersBest1:
If Anthony Davis can't get it done then bring on K.Harris.

STFU

OMG MODS MODS MODS WAH WAH

Originally posted by oreck16:

STFU

STFU

I spit out my coffee! lol

Throw some split back formations..have gore motion to slot to take away their best LB run or pass it to dixon/Westbrook
I really feel our OC forgets about players. SEA used M. Rob for one reception that got decent yardage. Teams are using rookies in specific situations or teaching them specific plays all around the league similar to what we did with Crabtree last year.

I really think Dixon could have helped in some of those short yardage situations. Time and time again, unless a player is like Crabtree with uber talent or high pick, we seem to not put our players in until they know the entire system.
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by dmax:
if the oline cant get any push..it doesnt matter who's back there...cmon guys

actually it does...Gore's mentality is to just plow ahead and take whatever yards are there even if they aren't any, when do you ever see him bounce a run to the outside or reverse field?

Dixon has happy feet because he's always looking to break off a big run...of course we're trying to coach that out of him, but that's his natural instinct. The reason our offense bogged down was because we didn't have any explosive plays, and you won't get any by running into the pile every time like Gore, unless there are actually holes there, which there weren't.

to be fair, gore's focus is to find or create a hole between the tackles, then hit his cut at the 2nd level before breaking for a long one. this is what made him great. main thing point is he's gotta get thru the hole which is exactly why we drafted the linemen so they need to do there job too for the team to be successful on the ground. but i definitely would like to add some different dimension with westbrook or dixon.

doing well Craig. I agree with your posts. I love Gore, but in the game vs Seattle, I saw weakness in our OL and in theway Gore runs when the defense is keying on him. When this happens why not try something or someone else. Dixon looked really good in preseason, I know it was preseason but why not try him for a few RZ plays? Maybe the coaching stuff is too worried about getting Gore upset?

yah i'm pretty certain all these communication issues are being ironed out all week, but my concern past that is raye's true ability to adapt (as in utilizing ALL weapons to the fullest) as far as gore being upset..i think he's team player enough to understand the businsess of fb is to do whatever it takes including taking away some of his touches.

Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by dmax:
if the oline cant get any push..it doesnt matter who's back there...cmon guys

actually it does...Gore's mentality is to just plow ahead and take whatever yards are there even if they aren't any, when do you ever see him bounce a run to the outside or reverse field?

Dixon has happy feet because he's always looking to break off a big run...of course we're trying to coach that out of him, but that's his natural instinct. The reason our offense bogged down was because we didn't have any explosive plays, and you won't get any by running into the pile every time like Gore, unless there are actually holes there, which there weren't.

to be fair, gore's focus is to find or create a hole between the tackles, then hit his cut at the 2nd level before breaking for a long one. this is what made him great. main thing point is he's gotta get thru the hole which is exactly why we drafted the linemen so they need to do there job too for the team to be successful on the ground. but i definitely would like to add some different dimension with westbrook or dixon.

doing well Craig. I agree with your posts. I love Gore, but in the game vs Seattle, I saw weakness in our OL and in theway Gore runs when the defense is keying on him. When this happens why not try something or someone else. Dixon looked really good in preseason, I know it was preseason but why not try him for a few RZ plays? Maybe the coaching stuff is too worried about getting Gore upset?

yah i'm pretty certain all these communication issues are being ironed out all week, but my concern past that is raye's true ability to adapt (as in utilizing ALL weapons to the fullest) as far as gore being upset..i think he's team player enough to understand the businsess of fb is to do whatever it takes including taking away some of his touches.

on another note i think we may have bought into idea that the forever-plagued line issues were fixed...fact is top picks or not, there's not 1 but 2 new guys...plus we're essentially starting a new center. on top of that still have q's concerning rachal. so the line as a whole WILL need time to gel

STFU

stop trolling me please. Your off topic in my thread. If you want to keep attacking, then you are no better then any troll. Add something to the thread or move on.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Why don't we all just start wearing our underwear on the outside of our pants while we're talking retarded. You want to pull our best veteran player and put a rookie in behind this line to face the champs...I don't believe it; quit trollin' dude

SON, THE ONLY THING I TROLL FOR IS FISH. That being said, Gore was not getting the job done and the OL was just as bad, why not change things up for a few plays and bring in DIXON?

If you acknowledge the OL is bad, then doens't that contradict the idea of putting in a rookie running back over a proven veteran? A veteran RB who has proven he can get the job done when the rest of the offense is doing their job correctly too.

STFU

stop trolling me please. Your off topic in my thread. If you want to keep attacking, then you are no better then any troll. Add something to the thread or move on.
attacking? please son

all you do here is whine and b*tch everytime someone replies to your posts, since they're all instant "attacks/threats". grow up

[ Edited by oreck16 on Sep 16, 2010 at 10:24:36 ]
Originally posted by djfullshred:
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Why don't we all just start wearing our underwear on the outside of our pants while we're talking retarded. You want to pull our best veteran player and put a rookie in behind this line to face the champs...I don't believe it; quit trollin' dude

SON, THE ONLY THING I TROLL FOR IS FISH. That being said, Gore was not getting the job done and the OL was just as bad, why not change things up for a few plays and bring in DIXON?

If you acknowledge the OL is bad, then doens't that contradict the idea of putting in a rookie running back over a proven veteran? A veteran RB who has proven he can get the job done when the rest of the offense is doing their job correctly too.

That rookie looked very good with that line in the preseason. Gore was not getting the job done. All I am saying is why not use him for a few plays? Put both of them in the game, or use westbrook for a few plays, the seahawks were all over Gore. The OL was playing good early in the game, but then the wheels came off, so mix it up a little. To keep doing what they were doing was not working.
Share 49ersWebzone