LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 371 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sure, why not? It's been proven league wide that a open passing attack and two or more good running backs is a winning formula.

We proved last year that we could open up the passing game a bit. Now it's time to give Dixon a shot on 3rd downs...

Get with the F@*$N times Singletary!!!

I figured it all out. We lost to the Seahawks intentionally to lul the saints into a sense of false security. Now we will come out with the real playbook and kick the crap out of them...

Wow it's so obvious...

[ Edited by CheapThrill on Sep 15, 2010 at 11:44:31 ]
i understand how you're feeling there and i'm down with doing whatever it takes to win, but the bottom line was the plays being called (sucked/m. rob DID spill the beans) and the o-line got PUNKED by an average d-line they came out all pumped up and hyped like they all were on steroids.
Originally posted by oreck16:
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I was about to respond negatively to this thread.... until I saw who started the thread.

Moving along...
tattle-tale magee?

look whos adding gas to the fire now? Just let it go and stop derailing the thread.
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by dmax:
if the oline cant get any push..it doesnt matter who's back there...cmon guys

actually it does...Gore's mentality is to just plow ahead and take whatever yards are there even if they aren't any, when do you ever see him bounce a run to the outside or reverse field?

Dixon has happy feet because he's always looking to break off a big run...of course we're trying to coach that out of him, but that's his natural instinct. The reason our offense bogged down was because we didn't have any explosive plays, and you won't get any by running into the pile every time like Gore, unless there are actually holes there, which there weren't.

to be fair, gore's focus is to find or create a hole between the tackles, then hit his cut at the 2nd level before breaking for a long one. this is what made him great. main thing point is he's gotta get thru the hole which is exactly why we drafted the linemen so they need to do there job too for the team to be successful on the ground. but i definitely would like to add some different dimension with westbrook or dixon.

doing well Craig. I agree with your posts. I love Gore, but in the game vs Seattle, I saw weakness in our OL and in theway Gore runs when the defense is keying on him. When this happens why not try something or someone else. Dixon looked really good in preseason, I know it was preseason but why not try him for a few RZ plays? Maybe the coaching stuff is too worried about getting Gore upset?
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
I was about to respond negatively to this thread.... until I saw who started the thread.

Moving along...

go ahead, let me have it. I am okay with it. Your one of my favs. Let me have it!!
Leave Singletary alone. He's to busy making faces and gestures to realize he has 2 other running backs at his disposal. Let alone make a better judgement calls at HC. I was hoping he mixes things up this season but its business as usual
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU

BTW You should be banned for a threat. MODS please look at this post.

Obviously you must have felt threatened the way you laid on the ground and cried for the mod little buddy. Sorry to disappoint you though, I haven't seen a post from you that would get me emotional enough to threaten someone on a message board...I have more in my life than the zone bro. Its a line from a song check the link. Thanks for the warning level increas though. I'm not sure how I got through a day without being able to post...
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU

Obviously you must have felt threatened the way you laid on the ground and cried for the mod little buddy. Sorry to disappoint you though, I haven't seen a post from you that would get me emotional enough to threaten someone on a message board...I have more in my life than the zone bro. Its a line from a song check the link. Thanks for the warning level increas though. I'm not sure how I got through a day without being able to post...

suck it up and deal with it like a man. don't do it again. You are breaking the rules. You post was dumb as well. Next time make a better non threating post that makes sense. Why would you even post someone's line? I don't really care, so lets just move on. He still should have given Dixon or Westbrook a shot in that game.

STFU

BTW, Line or no Line you should be banned, so you got a huge break. Lets leave it at that.

STFU

BTW, Line or no Line you should be banned, so you got a huge break. Lets leave it at that.

OK big guy. We'll call it my lucky day. You stay well and keep posting worthless threads huh?

STFU

OK big guy. We'll call it my lucky day. You stay well and keep posting worthless threads huh?

first off, I am a little guy, 5ft 2 and 110 pounds. I am okay with it all I just did not know who you were and your post seem to be out of line and a threat. I am okay with it. Sorry you got a warning, but I have been at 95% many times. The rules are the rules. Lets just move on. What do you think about Dixon or Westbrook coming in that game foe a few plays?
Westbrook should get the load if frank cant get it done. He is a better pass block, pass catcher, and overall rinner than dixon.

STFU

first off, I am a little guy, 5ft 2 and 110 pounds. I am okay with it all I just did not know who you were and your post seem to be out of line and a threat. I am okay with it. Sorry you got a warning, but I have been at 95% many times. The rules are the rules. Lets just move on. What do you think about Dixon or Westbrook coming in that game foe a few plays?

Damn, I always thought you were big like Obe.
Originally posted by LivFreeOrdIHrd9r:
Westbrook should get the load if frank cant get it done. He is a better pass block, pass catcher, and overall rinner than dixon.

westbrook is awesome running or for the slant or roll out pass, Dixon looked good with a nose for the EZ and a very tough guy to bring down, in that game thats what they needed when the wheels started to come off.
Share 49ersWebzone