LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ManBearPig:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
Dammit! If VD can't get it done bring on Brian Jennings!!!!

NOW thats out of line.

Lmao!! In all seriousness we do have 3 great RB's why can't we utilize em like the Giants do??!

Yep, we have a pretty good 1-2-3 punch at RB. But I think it's going to take a few more games for the OL to gel, especially with 2 rooks starting.
Originally posted by NinerGold39:
Dammit! If VD can't get it done bring on Brian Jennings!!!!

NOW thats out of line.

Lmao!! In all seriousness we do have 3 great RB's why can't we utilize em like the Giants do??!

Yep, we have a pretty good 1-2-3 punch at RB. But I think it's going to take a few more games for the OL to gel, especially with 2 rooks starting.

we still could have mixed in BIG DIX and maybe even Westbrook. Share the Love.
you have almost 19k posts and thats the best you can come up with? you want to take a top 5 rb in the league and replace him with a rookie? wow, just wow
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU
this thread is ridiculous, just like niner talk
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
you have almost 19k posts and thats the best you can come up with? you want to take a top 5 rb in the league and replace him with a rookie? wow, just wow

what are you talking about? I saw a few times where Dixon could have been used. What were you seeing durning the game wise one??
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:
So dumb, so dumb, so so so dumb. You don't have to call we lookin for you. We goin find you we goin find you.

STFU

what? o my. you can do better then this???
Originally posted by WestCoast:

great post. You live in Niner Talk......Pot calling the kettle black.

your idea is retarded, deal with it
Originally posted by 4DNinersSon:

STFU

BTW You should be banned for a threat. MODS please look at this post.

it is to you. You need to post better, your the one who put niner talk and me down, you can do better. Why not put a few plays in there with Dixon? Can you post or just want to put people and the forum down?

it is to you. You need to post better, your the one who put niner talk and me down, you can do better. Why not put a few plays in there with Dixon? Can you post or just want to put people and the forum down?

i dont have to make an argument to your lame idea. 99% of the zoners in this thread have done it for me. Thanks for playin!

i dont have to make an argument to your lame idea. 99% of the zoners in this thread have done it for me. Thanks for playin!

thats just not true. Nice come back tho. lol Looks like you did not even see the game. WESTCOAST.
holy delusional

Not even for a couple plays to:

1) give Gore a breather

2) give the offense a spark off the bench

Even Westbrook for a couple snaps for some passes out of the backfield?

take those blinders off and get real, the predictive play calling for a 'Gore HB blast up the middle' show got old and mundane real quick
Originally posted by oreck16:
holy delusional

Not even for a couple plays to:

1) give Gore a breather

2) give the offense a spark off the bench

Even Westbrook for a couple snaps for some passes out of the backfield?

take those blinders off and get real, the predictive play calling for a 'Gore HB blast up the middle' show got old and mundane real quick

westbrook didnt see the field cuz he's nursing a sore hamstring and doesn't know the playbook
Share 49ersWebzone