There are 298 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
If Frankie can't get it going, bring in Big Legs Stiff Arm A DIXON!!!! This is a must win for the 49ers. Pull out all the Stops!!

Come on a JIM, that is some nOOb sh*t right there. The O-Line was the problem not Gore. Very un-49erJim of you.

I love Frankie, so its not being un-49er. What I really wanted to see was Dixon in the RZ or on some 4th down go for it plays. Even 3rd and short would have worked. Why not?
BIG DIX FOR FULLBACK!!!
If Frankie can't get it going, bring in Big Legs Stiff Arm A DIXON!!!! This is a must win for the 49ers. Pull out all the Stops!!

Come on a JIM, that is some nOOb sh*t right there. The O-Line was the problem not Gore. Very un-49erJim of you.

I love Frankie, so its not being un-49er. What I really wanted to see was Dixon in the RZ or on some 4th down go for it plays. Even 3rd and short would have worked. Why not?

why put him in when you have an all pro option in frank gore or even better brian westbrook.

I like Dixon but cmon man
  • MuggD
  • Veteran

Originally posted by niner_empire:
doesent matter if we have chris johnson back there if the line cant get any push.
Ditto. They were getting outplayed on the O-LINE on all levels yesterday.
Big mistake of keeping MNorris over MRob/BMiller/Caulcrick ! Why because Gore says so ? ....what happened to fielding the best 53 players to "win" ?! and...if playing rookies on the OL with Iupate and Davis is ok...why not Dixon instead of MNorris ?
Originally posted by valrod33:

why put him in when you have an all pro option in frank gore or even better brian westbrook.

I think Gore is a top 5 back in the NFL, but IMO his one failure is that for whatever reason he can't hit 3rd and 1's with consistency. It happened at least 2 times in the past game where the guy just didn't hit the hole hard enough and we had to go to 4th and 1 (both of those 4th and 1's were terrible f**king play calls, lol). Should have tried either Dixon or Westbrook in the 3rd and 1's and the 4th and 1's. f**king singletary.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Why don't we all just start wearing our underwear on the outside of our pants while we're talking retarded. You want to pull our best veteran player and put a rookie in behind this line to face the champs...I don't believe it; quit trollin' dude

SON, THE ONLY THING I TROLL FOR IS FISH. That being said, Gore was not getting the job done and the OL was just as bad, why not change things up for a few plays and bring in DIXON?

I'm all for versatility and I'm all for keeping Frank fresh; if that's what we're talking about then cool...You're head line is totally trollish though man, don't feed me porky pies; I've ate enough sh*t today after that disgusting display yesterday.

I feel you. And I meant Un-49erJim like in your content, not un-49er like as in not a Fan. You've been here too long for me to come at you like homie. However, I would not want to see Westbrook get his bell rung behind a all-time gay performance by our O-Line.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
People are way too worried about Norris when the O line has to get better.

Staley, Iupati and Davis and the guys platooning at RG were not keeping their pads low, hence not getting any leverage run blocking.
Originally posted by valrod33:

because Gore was not getting the job done and they were keying on him Westbrook was not going to play in this game. Whats so wrong with mixing things/players up when things are not working? The Seahawks have never seen DIXON.
Originally posted by Hopper:

Staley, Iupati and Davis and the guys platooning at RG were not keeping their pads low, hence not getting any leverage run blocking.

The thing is -- we knew that Iupati has his pad high since he came into the NFL... Soooooo he wasn't coached up all summer to not do that?!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Hopper:

The thing is -- we knew that Iupati has his pad high since he came into the NFL... Soooooo he wasn't coached up all summer to not do that?!

That's a good question.

I remember Sing getting on Iupati and Davis in the Minnesota preseason game to get their pads low.

I feel you. And I meant Un-49erJim like in your content, not un-49er like as in not a Fan. You've been here too long for me to come at you like homie. However, I would not want to see Westbrook get his bell rung behind a all-time gay performance by our O-Line.

I am okay with what you are saying and have respect for you. I love Frank Gore and he is our starter and number one back, that was not my point, maybe I should have worded the thread better, but really, Westbrook was not going to play, so he was out, but Dixon could have played in this game, in RZ or short yard, 3rd and 4th down plays, why not line him up with Frank Gore? Or have Gore in option and use Dixon? They never have seen Dixon and he is big and has a nose for the EZ. I will take him anyday over Norris.
Share 49ersWebzone