There are 255 users in the forums

If Gore can't get it done bring in DIXON!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If Frankie can't get it going, bring in Big Legs Stiff Arm A DIXON!!!! This is a must win for the 49ers. Pull out all the Stops!!
doesent matter if we have chris johnson back there if the line cant get any push.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
After reading the title, I thought you were serious. Then after seeing you have a million posts, I am pretty sure you are making a bad joke.
wow
No need for Anthony Dixon or Brian Westbrook to ever play in an actual game. No need at all. Gore can do everything himself, he never gets tired.

f**k you Singletary. This is the one decision that pissed me off the most. You'd rather have Moran Norris drop a TD pass, then f**k up a 4th and 1 in the red zone with a terrible FB dive then try out either Dixon or Westbrook? What the f**k?

Terrible coaching.
Why don't we all just start wearing our underwear on the outside of our pants while we're talking retarded. You want to pull our best veteran player and put a rookie in behind this line to face the champs...I don't believe it; quit trollin' dude
Originally posted by Method:
No need for Anthony Dixon or Brian Westbrook to ever play in an actual game. No need at all. Gore can do everything himself, he never gets tired.

f**k you Singletary. This is the one decision that pissed me off the most. You'd rather have Moran Norris drop a TD pass, then f**k up a 4th and 1 in the red zone with a terrible FB dive then try out either Dixon or Westbrook? What the f**k?

Terrible coaching.

It would have been a great time to bring in Dixon. Norris just does not have the skills to pull that play off. Dixon around the RZ has a nose for the EZ.
Originally posted by NatralBrnThrila:
Why don't we all just start wearing our underwear on the outside of our pants while we're talking retarded. You want to pull our best veteran player and put a rookie in behind this line to face the champs...I don't believe it; quit trollin' dude

SON, THE ONLY THING I TROLL FOR IS FISH. That being said, Gore was not getting the job done and the OL was just as bad, why not change things up for a few plays and bring in DIXON?

Dammit! If VD can't get it done bring on Brian Jennings!!!!
Originally posted by 49erJim:
If Frankie can't get it going, bring in Big Legs Stiff Arm A DIXON!!!! This is a must win for the 49ers. Pull out all the Stops!!

Come on a JIM, that is some nOOb sh*t right there. The O-Line was the problem not Gore. Very un-49erJim of you.
Originally posted by ManBearPig:

NOW thats out of line.
Originally posted by ManBearPig:

NOW thats out of line.

Lmao!! In all seriousness we do have 3 great RB's why can't we utilize em like the Giants do??!
Originally posted by Method:

Terrible coaching.

It would have been a great time to bring in Dixon. Norris just does not have the skills to pull that play off. Dixon around the RZ has a nose for the EZ.

I agree with you about Norris, he has no business being on the field. That sh*t from 2006, was his last Hoorah.
Share 49ersWebzone