There are 291 users in the forums

The Future of ALEX SMITH...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i am so angry that alex smith is so sux again! We must put to Nate DAvis being start right now!!!!
hes done. He has no touch on his passes and he lazers the short passes to his receivers...get him the f**k out of there NOW!!!
Originally posted by jpherring:
His future is like my ass crack....s**tty!!!!!

Do you not wipe?
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
ZRF, with all due respect, you're ignorant with all your hate you have had for Smith since God knows when. Smith, though not a good performance, even though it started out nice, was not the only person at fault.

And the pass Smith threw high to Morran on the 4th and one play? I remember a certain play that was thrown to high by Montana, but a man name Clark pulled it down out of the sky. Thought not perfect placement on Alex's pass, that ball was 100% catchable. That play is mostly on Morran Norris.

But, there's no use saying anything to you. Because no matter what, it's Alex's fault. Alex played like a champ the first half. Piss poor playcalling in the redzone and missed opportunities early were our downfall. The second half, I agree, Alex looked like a rookie all over again.

Good day.

that play was on smith. i jus watched the play over. everyone knows norris doesn't have the greatest hand so smith has to put it in a place where it's catch able for norris. smith didn't do that. the thing that makes it worst, smith had NO pressure on him but he had to get it over a defender that's it. smith admitted himself he knows he f^cked up.

& please don't compare a pass-catchin TE to a FB that blocks. i didn't see clark play but i heard he was pretty good. so he had to have some pass catchin ability. on the other hand norris is jus a blocker, not known for his hands. norris is an average catcher & it took above avg receiver to turn, find the ball, catch it, & bring it down.

one last thing, if you watched the rest of the game. you would've notice that that wasn't the last time he over threw his target. smith wasn't the TOTAL blame but since he's the qb, he'll get the bulk of it.
He has no future in football.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
This should have been posted in one of the other Alex Smith threads to begin with...
Share 49ersWebzone