LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 406 users in the forums

What Jersey/Niner gear are you wearing today?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
White Steve Young.....although I think I'm going to go take a s**t and wipe my ass with it. Thats what I think about the 49ers right now. f**k em.

[ Edited by jpherring on Sep 12, 2010 at 16:28:28 ]
I tore my white Crabtree in anger. I'm sick of this s**t.
NONE

GOOD THING I DIDNT WEAR NINER GEAR TODAY...........
  • rob28
  • Veteran
nate davis #7
i had crabtree jersey on ... not wearin it again this year maybe ever on sunday ... he was playin lightweight gay tho
Throw back Gore - Going to wear it next week as that my hopes are not high for next week - BUT Vernon For week 3 - Wife has already called P Willis
Leeds United jersey
I looked at my Vernon Davis and Smith ------ and thought I hope that Smith has a good game , with the way Smith played today both those choices sucked.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im wearing Alex Smiths
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
Im wearing Alex Smiths

my Willis premier jersey
2010 Red and white Sideline Polo at work. And I will be wearing Willis jersey tonight in Arizona ready to watch the Niners smoke the Saints.
Montana
I've got my 1994 Jerry Rice jersey tonight. Rice goes into the 49ers HOF, jersey retired also. I also remember the 49ers trashing the Saints at the Stick the year I got this jersey. Hope it has the same luck tonight. Loved Deion returning his int for a td in that game.

LETS GO 9ERS!!!
Originally posted by jpherring:
White Steve Young.....although I think I'm going to go take a s**t and wipe my ass with it. Thats what I think about the 49ers right now. f**k em.

wow.
Share 49ersWebzone