There are 154 users in the forums

Vernon Davis signs 5 year extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
O ma ma
Good job Niners, I'm happy about this one. Now go break that f**king TD record Vern!
Beautiful . . . .
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Get Goldson and Lawson signed now, please.
Originally posted by kidash:
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
patrick willis best linebacker in the league got a record deal, im good with that
davis the best tight end in the leagure got a record deal, im good with that
they both deserve it, however, i hope we just dont start overspending on people like goldston and etc.....

I wanna see Goldson prove himself some more

There has been speculation that Goldson will not be resigned, esp. with Taylor Mays on the wing waiting to get his turn...

Mays will take over for Lewis, not Goldson
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
CONFIRMED just got the text from espn.com
Originally posted by Axl49:
CONFIRMED just got the text from espn.com

how do u get text alerts? is it free?
Originally posted by jreff22:
patrick willis best linebacker in the league got a record deal, im good with that
they both deserve it, however, i hope we just dont start overspending on people like goldston and etc.....

There has been speculation that Goldson will not be resigned, esp. with Taylor Mays on the wing waiting to get his turn...

If Goldson has another good year I would like to see them place the franchise tag on him to see if he can still improve in 3 straight years before giving to much money.
I just creamed my pants
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Vernon will tear up Seattle. 2 td, 129 yds, 3 injuried DBs

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
I just creamed my pants

But I sir just creamed on a girls face
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by jreff22:

If Goldson has another good year I would like to see them place the franchise tag on him to see if he can still improve in 3 straight years before giving to much money.

ya but your taking a gamble that there's even going to be a Franchise tag in the new cba
I wonder if they plan on signing either Manny or Goldson. Waiting through the year to see a bit of each and which one is playing at a highler level with more consistency and the backups behind them if they are ready to step in. Then decide to just keep one? Or neither. I like Goldson, dudes super aggressive but like a few people have said you find him out of posisition sometimes, but no one can be in the right spot always i guess.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Jed York has this team finally headed in the right direction.

Good job
Originally posted by saj4423:
what should be a great weekend kinda of sucks because of a kidney stone I am trying to pass but this news helps.

Ouch! Get well soon.
Share 49ersWebzone