There are 201 users in the forums

Vernon Davis signs 5 year extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
TE money looks like chump change compared to what QBs are paid.
patrick willis best linebacker in the league got a record deal, im good with that
davis the best tight end in the leagure got a record deal, im good with that
they both deserve it, however, i hope we just dont start overspending on people like goldston and etc.....
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I wanna hear krizays thoughts on this
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
TE money looks like chump change compared to what QBs are paid.

Lol seriously, Brady's getting more money in the first 2 years of his contract than Vernon will in his total contract
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by NinerNation:
49ers will be thw sexually disease team for 5 more yrs highest paid te according to mm lawson probly next

Where did you read that?
Mayby he meant the extension to vd was according to mm , lawson prabably next?
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
patrick willis best linebacker in the league got a record deal, im good with that
they both deserve it, however, i hope we just dont start overspending on people like goldston and etc.....

I wanna see Goldson prove himself some more
Originally posted by GSeef49er:
Originally posted by CrAnKD4TCRabTree:
Originally posted by NinerNation:
49ers will be thw sexually disease team for 5 more yrs highest paid te according to mm lawson probly next

Where did you read that?
Mayby he meant the extension to vd was according to mm , lawson prabably next?

Oh lol ya, i thought he meant According to maiacco lawson is probably next. I got happy
woooooooooooooooo
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by Daniel2778:

I wanna see Goldson prove himself some more

There has been speculation that Goldson will not be resigned, esp. with Taylor Mays on the wing waiting to get his turn...

Hell yeah!!!

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I wanna hear krizays thoughts on this

Originally posted by saj4423:
what should be a great weekend kinda of sucks because of a kidney stone I am trying to pass but this news helps.

Whoa....TMI.
Vernon will tear up Seattle. 2 td, 129 yds, 3 injuried DBs
Gates' Numbers;

7/28/2010: Signed a six-year, $39.8 million contract. The deal contains $20.4 million guaranteed, including a $4.575 million signing bonus, $3.47 million first-year "option" bonus, and Gates' first two years' base salaries. His 2012 salary and $2.4 million of his 2013 salary are guaranteed for injury (not skill). 2010: $755,000, 2011: $5.2 million, 2012: $4 million (+ $6.4 million option bonus), 2013: $4.5 million, 2014: $5 million, 2015: $5.9 million, 2016: Free Agent
Share 49ersWebzone