There are 282 users in the forums

Vernon Davis signs 5 year extension

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Niiiiiiiiiiiice
Nice move.....nice move
49ers will be thw sexually disease team for 5 more yrs highest paid te according to mm lawson probly next
Originally posted by Louisiana49er:
JasonLaCanfora Vernon Davis signs 5 year extension with SF (6 total yrs no in deal). Makes him highest paid TE in NFL history. $23m guar, and $37M total.

Adam_Schefter 49ers TE Vernon Davis signed a 5-year extension, making him highest paid TE in NFL history. Deal includes $23 mil gtd, $37 mil total.
half a minute ago via ƜberTwitter

Doesn't his rookie contract pay him more per season than the new contract? I thought he made 8-something million last year...
Nice!!!!! My wife even recognizes that this was an important signing.
WOW my niners! We are running this ship perfectly! soooooooooo smart, so you know what this means? The manny lawsons, alex smiths, the goldsons, and franklins of the team see that niners are more than willing to reward hard work and great seasons. Just like they did with gore, willis, now VD.........Everyone will play their asses off, and this will be an awesome season
  • JD81
  • Veteran
IN BAALKE WE LUST - I MEAN TRUST!

great f**king news.
takin card of business every day...

Originally posted by NinerNation:
49ers will be thw sexually disease team for 5 more yrs highest paid te according to mm lawson probly next

Where did you read that?
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

baalke you freaking genius

me baalke

• Shifty
  • Veteran
Sweeeet!!! Now Vernon can be 110% focused on the season. Great news!

YES! opposing teams can look forward to getting burned by VD for the next five years!
Awesome!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone