Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
WOW, Stupidest decision i've seen singletary make since he's been here.

Davis is a STAR!!! IN THE MAKING!

Lettin the future GO!

Calm down the dude sucked.

How did he sucked, He looked so much better than Smith, davis actually looked more comfortable than smith, and knows how to move in the pocket and still make a pass, and has better passes on the run. and His ARM is ridiculous, makes Jamarcus russell look like a Vagine.

Two years and nate davis was makin progress, and we even keep that douche Carr.

Damn, disappointing!

He wasn't making progress, that's the problem.

he's also only 2 years into his career!, i think once this guy gets down the playbook, he'll be dominatin the league!

and who knows when that's goon be

The dude is a f**king idiot, how long does it take to learn a playbook. He is too dumb to play Qb in the nfl.

LOL. I think that's true.

Lettin the future GO!

How did he sucked, He looked so much better than Smith, davis actually looked more comfortable than smith, and knows how to move in the pocket and still make a pass, and has better passes on the run. and His ARM is ridiculous, makes Jamarcus russell look like a Vagine.

Damn, disappointing!

I don't know what games you were watching, Davis at no time looked like he was ready to play in the NFL. Smith was without a doubt the best QB on our roster, and it wasn't even close. Davis has awesome physical talent but he is lost on the field. I was hoping that he would stick and maybe be a practice squad player and maybe put some serious effort into getting better, seems like he wasn't up to the task in the eyes of the organization.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

he's also only 2 years into his career!, i think once this guy gets down the playbook, he'll be dominatin the league!

The dude is a f**king idiot, how long does it take to learn a playbook. He is too dumb to play Qb in the nfl.

he was in the same system both years as well. I think his work ethic is what got him cut, Singletary wasnt having that

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

lol but how do u really feel about him?
I think Rhett Bomar got put on the Giants' practice squad
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

he was in the same system both years as well. I think his work ethic is what got him cut, Singletary wasnt having that

Yeah at least if he tried he would be there. Singletary wants "winners." Guys who don't try are losers at life.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

I don't know what games you were watching, Davis at no time looked like he was ready to play in the NFL. Smith was without a doubt the best QB on our roster, and it wasn't even close. Davis has awesome physical talent but he is lost on the field. I was hoping that he would stick and maybe be a practice squad player and maybe put some serious effort into getting better, seems like he wasn't up to the task in the eyes of the organization.

i think carr knows more of the playbook, kinda sad....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

Yah I wouldn't have that either if I was Sing, you can't have players who don't give it their all. He also looks kinda fat, to me that's inexcusable.
some tough love coming from Sing ...
bye fatty

Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Lettin the future GO!

Damn, disappointing!

i think carr knows more of the playbook, kinda sad....

It doesn't matter, Carr just hold the ball until the defense gets there anyway.
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
So why did we cut MRob then? Our best special teams player. It makes even less sense now if this is true...

When are you going to realize Robinson has no place on this team? His special teams play was overrated (I've explained many times why that is) and he was WORTHLESS at his given position. GET OVER IT.

in niner talk MROB was the Montana of special teams

This is not news to me, unfortunately.
Originally posted by znk916:
bye fatty

He's not fat. Just dumb. Just because you lift weights and have a strong build doesn't make you fat.
bye fatty

He's not fat. Just dumb. Just because you lift weights and have a strong build doesn't make you fat.

hes fat just look at him
bye fatty

hes fat just look at him

No he's not.
Share 49ersWebzone