LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 134 users in the forums

Jay Glazer´s Training Camp Party: 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Haven´t seen it posted yet, so here it goes:

Jay Glazer from Foxsports is on his annual training camp tour and his current stop are…the San Francisco 49ers. He has a training camp report about the Niners and interviews with Alex Smith, Patrick Willis, Frank Gore and even Michael Crabtree!

Unfortunately, because of their stupid Flash video player, I cannot give you direct links to each video, so you guys have to go to Glazers training camp page and select the Niners videos manually:

Jay Glazer Training Camp Party
tanx

Be the light house Alex...
That was awesome. It didn't seem like Frank Gore was content with the interview though, something must have crossed him the wrong way. And Crabtree has huge hands! Did you see how big they looked compared to Glazer's? Wow.
Wish my Desktop system was up and running. Stuck on the Netbook right now and the 1st vid keeps refreshing even when the video is completely loaded.

I'll have my system up and running soon hopefully, so I can watch this.

Someone PLEASE send Smith a TShirt with a Lighthouse on it so he can wear it to practice. That would be hysterical.

~Ceadder
[ Edited by Ceadderman on Aug 26, 2010 at 5:25 PM ]
LOL! You're right, now I know why he's good at catching the football. While you watch the video, the hands actually stare back at you - that's how big they are.

Michael "The Hands" Crabtree! He's going to be the next great 49ers.

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
That was awesome. It didn't seem like Frank Gore was content with the interview though, something must have crossed him the wrong way. And Crabtree has huge hands! Did you see how big they looked compared to Glazer's? Wow.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
LOL! You're right, now I know why he's good at catching the football. While you watch the video, the hands actually stare back at you - that's how big they are.

Michael "The Hands" Crabtree! He's going to be the next great 49ers.

Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:

Greg Camarillo had zero drops last year and wears a size medium glove. I'm not sure hand size makes all the difference in the world, but I certainly see how it can help. If anyone can find information on Crabtree's hand dimensions, I'd like to see it. His hands appeared to be twice as big as Glazer's.
nice!
alex def carries himself better, and is showing some confidence!
Thanks homie! That was a fun watch... Crabtree, "I'm not carrying no pads." Yeah right, lucky you're a sophomore.

Lol at Glazer losing his tooth.. And Pats reaction, "Ooooh s**t" LOL
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Lol at Glazer losing his tooth.. And Pats reaction, "Ooooh s**t" LOL

yeah that s**t was funny
alex smith is a lighthouse .

i cant listen to gore talk it pisses me off lol
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Be the light house Alex...

i'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of that one..
Nice vids
Share 49ersWebzone