LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 137 users in the forums

Beginners league?

• THEB
  • Veteran
Ive never played Fantasy Football before but i want to get into it. Im not looking for a serious league because i really dont know what im doing yet so can someone recommend a beginner friendly league? I was thinking about just joining a yahoo stoprs league but im not sure where i would get the best experience.
You should pm Vrabbit. He is a newb to.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
You should pm Vrabbit. He is a newb to.

but to the OP, I'm sure you will probably be able to join someone's league on here, just keep an eye out for any threads looking for owners, such as

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/fantasy-football/166348-webzone-football-keeper-league-5-7-spotst-avaliable/
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Awesome ill check that thread out thanks!
I never played with individual defensive players... Is it better Or should I stick to the normal?
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5xChamp:
I never played with individual defensive players... Is it better Or should I stick to the normal?

IMO depends on the setup. Most redraft leagues only require up to 3 IDPs. in which case not hard at all for a team to field 3 competent DPs. Which really takes strategy out of it. Or the IDPs score so low compared to offensive players and again, takes strategy out of it. but if you have to field 5+ IDPs IMO its a fun league. But it's really for the diehard owners. If you like FF but don't live breath and eat it. stick to just regular Team DEF.
Originally posted by krizay:
IMO depends on the setup. Most redraft leagues only require up to 3 IDPs. in which case not hard at all for a team to field 3 competent DPs. Which really takes strategy out of it. Or the IDPs score so low compared to offensive players and again, takes strategy out of it. but if you have to field 5+ IDPs IMO its a fun league. But it's really for the diehard owners. If you like FF but don't live breath and eat it. stick to just regular Team DEF.

Ok thanks for the info, I'll give it a try.
Share 49ersWebzone