LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Article says 49ers will finish LAST in the NFC West

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 49ers
  • Veteran
These "outsiders" are probably trying to drum up some web traffic through some obvious shock controversy.

Take it with a grain of salt. What they say has merit but the same could be said of any team, and particularly of our team last year and we still finished better than 6 wins even last year. In most viewpoints, we are much, much improved over last year, thereby throwing their formula out the door.

Plus, the 'fact' they post about our defense (or any good defense) having to suffer a 'letdown' is so laughable it's not even funny.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by Thrash88:
last place in the NFC West

And the Rams were to be the 2009 NFC powerhouse team...

well f**k season's over i guess
  • flow
  • Veteran

well snap better get rid of the sunday ticket and my new flatscreen and cancel that trip to san diego cuz if they said it it must be true
Originally posted by Crazy4Niners:

makeupandbeautiy.com interesting whoever that is is kinda hott lol
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Alex has to start doing well against good teams. Their statistics are corrrect in that he only had respectable games against lousy defenses. I do not think we are playing any more great defenses than last year, but he is going to have to excel this year to beat the better teams...

This is totally and completely true. And, I agree that winning the West is not a given, by any means...but, FO has a man crush on the Lambs.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
Quote:
“There’s no statistical evidence that having the same coordinator makes a difference,’’ Bill Barnwell, the managing editor for the site, said in a phone interview. “Anecdotally, it makes sense, but if it’s the same group that isn’t good enough, I don’t know if it really makes a difference.”

I stopped reading after that complete bulls**t^^^^
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
not 2nd not 3rd but LAST behind the Rams

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2010/08/19/another-viewpoint-football-outsiders-picks-49ers-to-finish-last-in-nfc-west/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

I really wonder how some of these sport writers have jobs

Who cares what a writer writes about...If I say the Niners are going to runaway with the division and they do does that make me God? Why do so many people get so worked up about what a writer says...That reminds me of when I used to live in SF that anytime an outsider from the area found out you lived in SF you were Gay Does the fact you lived in SF mean you were Gay? I know this has no real meaning but neither does this article...

Again if the same writer said the Niners were going to win the SB this year would he be a GREAT writer? Tell you what...Goto a Raider game in Oakland sit in the area all those Freaks sit and start talking trash about the raiders...See where that gets you?
Originally posted by English:
If this happens they will have to send a decontamination squad into Niner Talk.

Lmao

Originally posted by SashRoxx-1:
Originally posted by AJ_Larrea954:
not 2nd not 3rd but LAST behind the Rams

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2010/08/19/another-viewpoint-football-outsiders-picks-49ers-to-finish-last-in-nfc-west/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+49ersHotRead+%2849ers+Hot+Read%29

I really wonder how some of these sport writers have jobs

Who cares what a writer writes about...If I say the Niners are going to runaway with the division and they do does that make me God? Why do so many people get so worked up about what a writer says...That reminds me of when I used to live in SF that anytime an outsider from the area found out you lived in SF you were Gay Does the fact you lived in SF mean you were Gay? I know this has no real meaning but neither does this article...

Again if the same writer said the Niners were going to win the SB this year would he be a GREAT writer? Tell you what...Goto a Raider game in Oakland sit in the area all those Freaks sit and start talking trash about the raiders...See where that gets you?

lmao what r u getting all butt-hurt for? when did I say we were going to finish last?I even said when I posted that link "I really wonder how some of these sport writers have jobs" meaning I think there idiots for making a stupid statement like we will finish last in a division that we went 5-1 against last year(would of went 6-0 if we didnt f**k ourselfs that entire game in Seattle) I believe we will win and sweep the west easily due to the fact that we have to go up against complete s**t in our division.And might be able to make noise in the playoffs depending on Alex Smith's preformance but if he plays subpar we will be one & done

Im not like all these other 49er fans on here who complain & whine about the littlest thing
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
I'm guessing the writer doesn't get paid for this garbage right?
what a joke.

who is this noob writer?
Last in the NFC West !!!!!!!!

------
Share 49ersWebzone