Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by GoldenIowa49er:
Originally posted by whiskywarlord:
Originally posted by 209ers:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
he says he's a big christian

k.....

lol, its actually one of the reasons he came here, because he respected singletary and that he knew singletary was a christian

absolutely nothin wrong with that in my opinion

so was coffee

talk about blessings in disguise....

k.....

lol, its actually one of the reasons he came here, because he respected singletary and that he knew singletary was a christian

so was coffee

HAAA!
this is good real good, but that boy Dixon has a bright future.
Originally posted by Dragon:

That's the one thing that I hesitate on when thinking about this signing, but overall, bringing Westbrook on is better for the team.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's the one thing that I hesitate on when thinking about this signing, but overall, bringing Westbrook on is better for the team.

Westbrook has a better understanding of pass blocking schemes. They don't want to rush Anthony Dixon along and have him feel overwhelmed.
Originally posted by PTulini:

Westbrook has a better understanding of pass blocking schemes. They don't want to rush Anthony Dixon along and have him feel overwhelmed.

exactly, does the name lawerance phillips ring a bell,lol

k.....

so was coffee

So is about 90% of all NFL teams
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

He could be a devil worshiper for all I care. As long as he can play football thats all that matters.
Sounds like Singletarty made it very clear that Frank Gore is the man, and Westbrook was OK with that.

Seriously though, the things he will do to improve everyone - Alex, Gore, Dixon....these are things that cannot be measured. This is a glorious day for Niner fans.
and its been awhile since good players WANTED to come here....and make less than other teams offers. We kept him out of st louis so its a double win for us

When I seen his signing, all I could say is "Super freakin Bowl", and now that Im calm, I stand by my words
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
When I seen his signing, all I could say is "Super freakin Bowl", and now that Im calm, I stand by my words

lmfao
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:

lmfao

Yeah, homerism at its best!

But I'll pick us over any other NFC team to represent in 2010... in Dallas!

Yup, I love Big Dix too, but Westbrook is what this team needs right now. An experienced proven back.
As much as I love Gore, I'm glad he finally has some real competion in the backfield. I think there is zero chance Westbrook takes much of Gore's playing time, but all it takes is a couple of good/great runs from Westbrook to get Gore's competitive juices flowing. If the 9ers staff really believe competion is best for the team, I never understood why that didn't apply to Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone