LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 223 users in the forums

Best place to shop 49ers online?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm looking to get two shirts (this one and this one ), but I can't find a place that has both of the shirts I want. I realize I could (and probably will have to) just give up and get them from the two .coms I linked up above, but I was wondering what the FAITHFUL could do for me before I pay a little more and pay for extra shipping.

Anyone know where a guy can get one of those "stick-on sun blockers" that cover the top part of your vehicle's front windshield (and obviously have the 49ers logo in the middle of the sticker)?
If you live near a mall that has a sports store, they'll likely have those shirts.
i have exactly the same problem but not with shirts i cant buy homeware becouse they wont ship to the uk i had ta ask for someone ta buy for me and bring to the green man at wembley i think its rediculous how they want to make the nfl worldwide but wont make the goods worldwide
That first one says youth... just wanted to make sure you seen that.

50.00 and over = free shipping
25% off one item SA25FF through 15th

http://www.sportsauthority.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=702625&view=all

Rice one you wanted is in the middle, couldn't find the other one (looks like a rare shirt)

Not what you are looking for but some neat shirts here as well:

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?page_bucket=0&cp=2237625&PAGES_PER_BUCKET=10&num_buckets=1&pageType=family&pageNum=1&pageDisplay=actfam&total

OFF TOPIC BUT:

Aeropostale is offering a 30% off entire purchase online via coupon code FFAUG through the 15th if anyone that checks this site is interested.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
If you live near a mall that has a sports store, they'll likely have those shirts.

I live in S. Texas (100 or so miles south of San Antonio, right across from Mexico), so the only NFL shirts we get here are Cowpie shirts (not any I would want to buy too badly if they were any with 49ers on it, crappy Wal-Mart shirts).

Speaking of which, do Walmarts in the Bay Area have a company make 49ers tees (ours have a company make shirts for our two competing high schools, don't know if they also make the Cowpie tees we get (I work for our local Walmart, :P)) to sell locally?

If anyone ever wants one of their fellow Faithful go to the post office, weigh a t-shirt and find out how much to ship it worldwide to another fellow faithful, then I wouldn't mind doing it (to get a shipping price to add on to a shirt you want, plus shipping from the store to my house). I don't know if anyone would be all that trusting (I run a message board (I am one of two Admins under the Webmaster at CCGRealms.com)) to do anything like that though(but I am available if someone like crazyscotsman wants to trust me and send me some money (half now, half later?) to buy them a shirt)...?

I saw that @ Gore, but I forgot to update the bookmark for it (I better before I just give up and buy from them and accidentally buy the damn youth tee). I tried looking at NFLShop, but I wasn't impressed, plus I found the shirts 5 bucks cheaper at other shops (like Dick's; they seem to be the best shop so far...).

[ Edited by 49erFanInTX83 on Aug 13, 2010 at 17:14:33 ]
http://www.49erswebzone.com/store/
My second link goes to FootballFanatics (unless your link somehow gives credit to the Zone for bringing business to FFanatics, thus helping out all of us here), and it is a pretty good place to shop, but I was wondering if there was a better place to shop out there (on the web, I'm sure there are some KICK-ASS shops in the Bay Area for rabid Niner (and Raiders, I guess...) fans, but I sadly don't live there).

*hopes that link was just a suggestion and not some kind of command or something...*

[ Edited by 49erFanInTX83 on Aug 13, 2010 at 17:24:41 ]
Originally posted by 49erFanInTX83:

I live in S. Texas (100 or so miles south of San Antonio, right across from Mexico), so the only NFL shirts we get here are Cowpie shirts (not any I would want to buy too badly if they were any with 49ers on it, crappy Wal-Mart shirts).

Speaking of which, do Walmarts in the Bay Area have a company make 49ers tees (ours have a company make shirts for our two competing high schools, don't know if they also make the Cowpie tees we get (I work for our local Walmart, :P)) to sell locally?

If anyone ever wants one of their fellow Faithful go to the post office, weigh a t-shirt and find out how much to ship it worldwide to another fellow faithful, then I wouldn't mind doing it (to get a shipping price to add on to a shirt you want, plus shipping from the store to my house). I don't know if anyone would be all that trusting (I run a message board (I am one of two Admins under the Webmaster at CCGRealms.com)) to do anything like that though(but I am available if someone like crazyscotsman wants to trust me and send me some money (half now, half later?) to buy them a shirt)...?

I saw that @ Gore, but I forgot to update the bookmark for it (I better before I just give up and buy from them and accidentally buy the damn youth tee). I tried looking at NFLShop, but I wasn't impressed, plus I found the shirts 5 bucks cheaper at other shops (like Dick's; they seem to be the best shop so far...).

u from the RGV
Originally posted by 49P-Dub52:

u from the RGV

I'm from Eagle Pass, Texas.

u from the RGV

I'm from Eagle Pass, Texas.

COOL. My bad

I don't think I came off as rude, so I don't see the need to post "my bad". Sorry if I did seem rude. Are you from around the Rio Grade Valley area?
I don't think I came off as rude, so I don't see the need to post "my bad". Sorry if I did seem rude. Are you from around the Rio Grade Valley area?

Yea from the RGV. Naw u werent rude

Yea from the RGV. Naw u werent rude

ur hella weird
Share 49ersWebzone