There are 296 users in the forums

Bigger Bust - Rashaun Woods vs. Kentwan Balmer

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Bigger Bust - Rashaun Woods vs. Kentwan Balmer

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Woods. At least Balmer got on the field.

Scotty is killing me with this Balmer s**t. DeSean was there... twice.

look at the bright side if we had desean we wouldnt have crabtree

We still would have gotten crabs. Totally different types of WR and we needed both. We wouldn't have Ginn you mean!!!

Again, it would have been DeSean/Oher or Crabtree/Davis. It's up for debate what would have been better.

Put me down for Crabtree/Davis, Crabtree will have a much longer and more productive career. Desean is gonna light it up for a couple more years but he doesn't have the size/durability to be as good as he has been for very long. If Desean loses a step his career is over, Crabs can still be a possession receiver once he loses a step. Anyways, it doesn't matter the team already made it's decision.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by susweel:

And this is why everyone hates Ninertalk. This thread can't be serious.

This kind of thread is what makes Ninertalk so great. You gotta love this kind of banter (along with Alex Smith bashing) its my favorite part.

It makes me want to punch a baby.

That and the fact tha Maiocco has now turned into the 49ers' version of TMZ.

Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by susweel:

And this is why everyone hates Ninertalk. This thread can't be serious.

This kind of thread is what makes Ninertalk so great. You gotta love this kind of banter (along with Alex Smith bashing) its my favorite part.

It makes me want to punch a baby.

That and the fact tha Maiocco has now turned into the 49ers' version of TMZ.

1st part.

2nd part.

I used to hold MM in high regard, but over the last couple of years he's made some pretty indefensible statements and him going to Cable has made it worse imho.

Beerows is kickin his ass far as I'm concerned.

~Ceadder

In complete agreement here, such a shame too. I used to be a big Maiocco fan.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Woods, but Balmer is a pile of sh*t
They are "neck and Neck" but Balmer is a bigger bust just because he is bigger.
Both suck balls. Wasted 1st round picks. Makes me sick.
Rashaun Woods is s**t a bust!!! I think, Kentwan Balmer is possible going to be bust and very soon????????!?
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Yeah, i know... wasted 1st round picks that worst cuz 15 to 32nd for 1st round that bust and hard time.. u know!!
Tie
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Originally posted by bigmike55:

Yeah, i know... wasted 1st round picks that worst cuz 15 to 32nd for 1st round that bust and hard time.. u know!!

come again?

Perhaps the better question is: Who do you resent more? DonaHUAS or McClueless?
Jim Druckenmiller
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Rashaun Woods, not close.

Are you serious? Do you realize how little Balmer has done?

The man has 19 tackles, 11 of which were assists. That's it. Nothing more.

8 solo tackles vs. 7 catches for 160 yards and 1 TD.

And you're seriously gonna say it's not close?

Balmer is the bigger bust.

I am serious. Woods was gone after one season. Balmer has at least made it to two seasons.

And using tackles to prove a defensive lineman's worth isn't the best way to go about things. Balmer obviously hasn't made his mark at the pro level, but his job wasn't to make tackles.

It was a bad pick.

My point was that neither of them did a damn thing for us, but Balmer did LESS.

What else can we judge his worth with? He hasn't done ANYTHING outside of those 19 tackles except deflect 1 pass. I know the few times he was on the field, he got no penetration or pressure. So, what else is there? Just because he stuck around a little longer and had a better attitude doesn't make him any less of a bust.

Hell, the one TD that Woods put up is 10x more than everything Balmer did, combined.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

In terms of attitude and effort, Woods was obviously worse. BUT, in terms of output, they both sucked ass, but Woods did more.

It's simple; as of today's date and time Balmer is still on the team and Woods is not...

So what? Do you mean to tell me that if the raiders hadn't cut Russell, but instead allowed him to ride the pine and never see the field like the Niners have done with Balmer, he (Russell) wouldn't be the biggest draft bust of all time? Because he would still be with their team? Please.
Originally posted by D_Niner:

In terms of attitude and effort, Woods was obviously worse. BUT, in terms of output, they both sucked ass, but Woods did more.

It's simple; as of today's date and time Balmer is still on the team and Woods is not...

So what? Do you mean to tell me that if the raiders hadn't cut Russell, but instead allowed him to ride the pine and never see the field like the Niners have done with Balmer, he (Russell) wouldn't be the biggest draft bust of all time? Because he would still be with their team? Please.

rashaun woods had a much bigger upside than balmer i mean im sure when balmers name got called wvery1 was like who???!! but woods had a lot of upside so he the bigger bust at least IMO
Share 49ersWebzone