There are 209 users in the forums

Bigger Bust - Rashaun Woods vs. Kentwan Balmer

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Bigger Bust - Rashaun Woods vs. Kentwan Balmer

Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Woods. At least Balmer got on the field.

Scotty is killing me with this Balmer s**t. DeSean was there... twice.

look at the bright side if we had desean we wouldnt have crabtree

We still would have gotten crabs. Totally different types of WR and we needed both. We wouldn't have Ginn you mean!!!

Again, it would have been DeSean/Oher or Crabtree/Davis. It's up for debate what would have been better.
We traded back for Rashaun Woods and gave up drafting Vince Wilfork...enough said
40 career tackles for this big stupid douche. P Wil has that many in two games.
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Originally posted by English:
Is this serious?

per Maiocco twitter.

Quote:
49ers don't know Kentwan Balmer's whereabouts. They've gotten word to him or his representatives that his absence is unexcused.

Quote:
Have to wonder how much longer Kentwan Balmer is going to be with the 49ers.

Quote:
49ers say Kentwan Balmer's absence is unexcused. This might be his last day on the team.

2 years, zero contribution, and is now a no show about to be jobless.

both were late first round picks.

i think they're very similar.

Really? Woods never tried worth a damn. Balmer has put in a lot of effort.

Regarding your comment that Balmer is about to be jobless, this is just an assumption. The team will fine him for missing practice, but that's it. Unless he doesn't turn up until December. He has nothing in his history to indicate this, and is likely in the middle of a personal crisis.

On the NCAA issue, last time I checked Balmer had left college and is beyond the reach of the NCAA, whose sanctions for wrongdoing will be against the college.
McClueless is the biggest busTER.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Rashaun Woods, not close.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Rashaun Woods, not close.

Its pretty close, both did next to nothing.
Hands down it's Israel Ifeanyi

Yes Woods was the worst. I remember my Brother who went to Auburn, and was so excited with our pick at #31 saying "Karlos Dansby!! Or Safety Bob Sanders from Iowa" He was so convincing that hell even my dad & I thought s**t we'd get either of those studs....NEP!!!! In the 3rd round we put another pooper who my bro was screaming at the TV saying draft NC States Jerricho Cotchery!!!!!!

But I'd say Woods. Because we passed up on Auburns WAR EAGLE Karlos Dansby or stud Bob Sanders.

Hey don't you guys also remember that year in the 3rd round we drafted another WR?? Derrick Hamilton from Clemson??? WTF!! My brother s**t's himself silly to this day over this draft. I look back on it now and he nailed it on who we should've taken. Jerricho Cotchery or Derrick Hamilton?

BONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like reggie mcgrew. but seeing as how thats not an option i'm going with r woods.

did he even see the field or play in a game or even get a catch? i honestly can't remember.

at least balmer has some stats to his name.

and i dont understand why UNC getting screwed for his NCAA mess up would keep him out of camp. it must be smoething else. Reggie bush did seemingly 10X worst and he's barely cared about what happned to USC. I can't imagine Balmer is upset about what happens to UNC.
Woods has regular season stats.

Does Balmer even have a regular season tackle?

Right now, it has to be Balmer. Woods never went crying home if Camp wasn't working out for him.

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erluv415:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Woods. At least Balmer got on the field.

Scotty is killing me with this Balmer s**t. DeSean was there... twice.

look at the bright side if we had desean we wouldnt have crabtree

We still would have gotten crabs. Totally different types of WR and we needed both. We wouldn't have Ginn you mean!!!

Who knows if we're still drafting 10th(To pick Crabtree) with Jackson here the season before.
balmer actually played for us a little bit. woods was a complete waste
please stop with the Desean jackson s**t, we werent the only ones who passed him up.

That argument is f**kin retarded already
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by wailers15:
Hands down it's Israel Ifeanyi

Yes Woods was the worst. I remember my Brother who went to Auburn, and was so excited with our pick at #31 saying "Karlos Dansby!! Or Safety Bob Sanders from Iowa" He was so convincing that hell even my dad & I thought s**t we'd get either of those studs....NEP!!!! In the 3rd round we put another pooper who my bro was screaming at the TV saying draft NC States Jerricho Cotchery!!!!!!

But I'd say Woods. Because we passed up on Auburns WAR EAGLE Karlos Dansby or stud Bob Sanders.

Hey don't you guys also remember that year in the 3rd round we drafted another WR?? Derrick Hamilton from Clemson??? WTF!! My brother s**t's himself silly to this day over this draft. I look back on it now and he nailed it on who we should've taken. Jerricho Cotchery or Derrick Hamilton?

BONERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ifyeani was a second round pick.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
A.Smith

I second that
Share 49ersWebzone