There are 207 users in the forums

Rice gives Collinsworth the bird with Super Bowl ring!!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BobS:
A lot of Bengals and their fans are bitter over that 1988 season, they felt they were the better team, they have all held a grudge against the 49ers franchise since then.

I agree with Rice

F*ck the Bengals and the cowgirls too!!
As a Niner fan who lives in Cincy, and constantly listens to their crap and whining all the time... THANK YOU Jerry!

I think I will put this on a T-shirt and wear it to a Bengals home game.
I wanna say that's the HOF ring. Either way it was classic.

Eric Wright on Collinsworth in SB XVI
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

That reminds me...I wish someone had a video of Ronnie Lott's hit on Ickey Woods in the 1st quarter of that game. Everyone thought Ickey was da shizz that year. Ickey was never quite the same after that hit.
Originally posted by Psinex:

That reminds me...I wish someone had a video of Ronnie Lott's hit on Ickey Woods in the 1st quarter of that game. Everyone thought Ickey was da shizz that year. Ickey was never quite the same after that hit.

lol no more ickey shuffles
Originally posted by Psinex:

hum hum sorry but ickey and ronnie that was SB XXIII not SB XVI and this obviously is a picture from SB XVI
Even subconsciously Jerry knows what to do. He is a niner through and through.

Originally posted by prometheus:
Even subconsciously Jerry knows what to do. He is a niner through and through.

All of that pushing Bill Walsh gave early on in J.R.'s career paid off, God rest his soul.

Originally posted by teeohh:

lol. He definitely did it on purpose.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

GOAT.
I missed the "flip off" glad to see a pic of it. I loved it at the end when Collinsworth had to sign off from the 1/2 time commentary by calling Rice the GOAT. You could tell it tasted like acid in his mouth from the way he spoke the words.
Collinsworth is bloody terrible as a commentator, he has absolutely killed the commentary in the Madden games...
Share 49ersWebzone