LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 222 users in the forums

A scary article about the upcoming season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If you read the article it becomes clear that this guy doesn't know much about the Niners.
Originally posted by Ramp19Stoner:
If you read the article it becomes clear that this guy doesn't know much about the Niners.

thats what i'm saying, is this guy an actualy writer or a try hard blogger who cant get hired anywhere so he makes his own website and tries to pass it off as legitimate
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Originally posted by valrod33:
way too long to read

I made it to Bruce being a key departure and lost interest.

lmao. Seriously. This guy is just hating to hate on us. It's like his boss said try to be negative as you can with the 49ers.

He's pretty good. He should team up with Ray Ratto. They could create the most negative 49ers article of all time together.
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
way too long to read

I made it to Bruce being a key departure and lost interest.

lmao. Seriously. This guy is just hating to hate on us. It's like his boss said try to be negative as you can with the 49ers.

He's pretty good. He should team up with Ray Ratto. They could create the most negative 49ers article of all time together.

lol maybe to guys being wrong will cancel eachother out
way too long to read

Felt the same way especially after reading the point differential of -110 hes way off it was actually +49.
"in any of the last five years"

uh duhh we've sucked the last five years, it doesn't take a genius to predict our sorry record year after year.

6-10 my ass
Originally posted by WestCoast:

uh duhh we've sucked the last five years, it doesn't take a genius to predict our sorry record year after year.

6-10 my ass

yea on top of that dude above us posted the link to last years prediction for us and he has us at 5-11. lmao so obviously hes lying when he said he never missed by more than one game.
Originally posted by NoOffseason:
Originally posted by Happs:
Here is a scary article I just read. This guy seems to make some good points. Can we discuss why he is wrong. I hope he is wrong.

The real scary part is the very last sentence

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_teamarticle/660/20100729/san_francisco_49ers_season_preview_2010/

Don´t be scared, he flat out lies, take a look at the last sentence of his 2009 Niners Preview:

Link

Quote:
But I see more cloudy skies than that. San Francisco finishes 5-11 and in position to take another crack at drafting a franchise quarterback next April.

That dude claims he was never off in his prediction by more than one game for five years and misses last years record by three games?

Nope, not scared.

I went even further and checked his record for the previous years that he also claims to have predicted the Niners final record with in 1 game. This guys is such a huge liar! He only got 1 year right and the rest weren't even close. The closet he got other than his 1 correct year was within 2 games in 2007.

Here is his track record with predicting the Niner season.
Year prediction real record
2010 6-10 ?
2009 5-11 8-8
2008 7-9 7-9
2007 7-9 5-11
2006 3-13 7-9

This guy has no credibility whatsoever!!! Someone needs to call this guy on it!!

[ Edited by Ramp19Stoner on Aug 2, 2010 at 16:24:18 ]
Originally posted by WestCoast:

6-10 my ass

I used the last 5 years when I wrote this: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=140804

If you can't go off of recent history, what can you go on? I know there are a lot of first this year: Alex having same OC, Crabtree being in camp, Gore having a legit back up (TBD), but other than confidence the last 5 years is all we got to go on.

• 9erdog
  • Info N/A
Here is a scary article I just read. This guy seems to make some good points. Can we discuss why he is wrong. I hope he is wrong.

http://www.realgmfootball.com/src_teamarticle/660/20100729/san_francisco_49ers_season_preview_2010/

Don´t be scared, he flat out lies, take a look at the last sentence of his 2009 Niners Preview:

Link

Quote:
But I see more cloudy skies than that. San Francisco finishes 5-11 and in position to take another crack at drafting a franchise quarterback next April.

That dude claims he was never off in his prediction by more than one game for five years and misses last years record by three games?

Nope, not scared.

I went even further and checked his record for the previous years that he also claims to have predicted the Niners final record with in 1 game. This guys is such a huge liar! He only got 1 year right and the rest weren't even close. The closet he got other than his 1 correct year was within 2 games in 2007.

2010 6-10 ?
2009 5-11 7-9
2008 7-9 7-9
2007 7-9 5-11
2006 3-13 7-9

This guy has no credibility whatsoever!!! Someone needs to call this guy on it!!

I did the same thing and wanted to call him on it but there's no way to comment on this article on that website.
this guy prob never even reads in detail about our team, simply flips what espn says! Vernon is gonna regress? LOL! Smith is going to improve and that alone should be enough!!!! Plus crabtree will get better. Of course injuries cause doubt, but what team doesn't get hurt. If peyton went down the colts win 5 games
Originally posted by 9erdog:

Link

Quote:

Nope, not scared.

2010 6-10 ?
2009 5-11 7-9
2008 7-9 7-9
2007 7-9 5-11
2006 3-13 7-9

I did the same thing and wanted to call him on it but there's no way to comment on this article on that website.

I know I was looking for some way to comment but there isn't anything. Maybe there is someway to email him because that's just wrong!
6-10?! Child please, we can get 6 wins from our division alone
Originally posted by 9erdog:

Link

Quote:

Nope, not scared.

2010 6-10 ?
2009 5-11 7-9
2008 7-9 7-9
2007 7-9 5-11
2006 3-13 7-9

Me too. For obvious reason. But I'm sure no one visits that s**tty site anyway.
Share 49ersWebzone