LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 156 users in the forums

What Vernon would do if Dez Bryant was in Camp

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah I had to carry helmets. I say they throw the rookie in the pool with his cell phone in his pocket, that will wake him up.

http://twitter.com/VernonDavis85/status/19694594890

Then it would end up like this.....

There are two underlying messages to this Dez Bryant ordeal - Lack of respect and Lack of humbleness. The kid is going to be a problem. Guarantee it.
VD PWNED his ass. In the drill and the brawl.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
There are two underlying messages to this Dez Bryant ordeal - Lack of respect and Lack of humbleness. The kid is going to be a problem. Guarantee it.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Dez Bryant is going to be a perennial Pro Bowler. And he shouldn't have to carry s**t.

Humility is overrated in sports. The most arrogant athletes are usually the best athletes.

See: Michael Jordan, Deion Sanders.
[ Edited by crzy on Jul 27, 2010 at 5:01 PM ]
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

That was Vernon B.S. (Before Singletary) could do something as the HC.
Originally posted by crzy:
Dez Bryant is going to be a perennial Pro Bowler. And he shouldn't have to carry s**t.

Humility is overrated in sports. The most arrogant athletes are usually the best athletes.

And of course, T.O., who never reached his great potential because of his attitude.

Oh, and I guess Joe Montana wasn't so good because he wasn't arrogant!?

Obviously, you consider brawling to be a legitimate part of sports, while many of the more intelligent among us think that a rookie should show some humility, at least until he proves himself.

I guess water seeks its own level.
[ Edited by longtime49erfan on Jul 27, 2010 at 5:21 PM ]
Bryant will probably become a big star. Of course I hope he flops. That won't happen, like it did to another OSU receiver named Woods. I guess he's on the Pro Bass Tour now. If Bryant becomes a big star then some of you will grumble that we should have picked him instead of two OL. Book it!

Deion went through the rookie hazing. I see your point, but in this case it's BS. Carry the pads and STFU. He hasn't done s*it yet. A lot of rookies think they are going to be perennial pro bowlers.

Originally posted by global_nomad:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

That was Vernon B.S. (Before Singletary) could do something as the HC.

haha nolan was such a punk. singletary would of drop kicked vernon if he walked away from him
[ Edited by hklar17 on Jul 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM ]

Wow. Where do you start with this?
Believe me, I am not a Dez Bryant apologist...but maybe he didn't want to carry ROY WILLIAMS' pads (cuz he sucks) and would be okay carrying Miles Austin's pads...just saying---he might have respect for someone who is putting it to Kim K.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

ok..he's crzy...even he says so
Share 49ersWebzone