LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Need help with parking pass..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by montana2rice:
Originally posted by jgalvan:
It's hard to find parking in the main lot for prime games (Saints, Eagles & Raiders).

If you want to park in the main lot I suggest you try to buy a parking pass from a season ticket holder.

wait, whatt????????? why would it be hard for parking?

does anyone know if there is public transportation from san jose to the park?

You could Cal Train to BART, and then bus from there.

Take the Cal train to bayshore stop, park is like a mile away. You will other 9er fans getting off at this stop and walk to the park.
Originally posted by Faithful1978:
Well I know a couple guys who Tailgate before every home game and do it pretty big, met em a few years ago so we always get to the stadium at 7am. I just wanted to be sure they were actually selling passes..

what????? ppl go to games at 7am when the game starts at 5pm?!? damn
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by jgalvan:
It's hard to find parking in the main lot for prime games (Saints, Eagles & Raiders).

If you want to park in the main lot I suggest you try to buy a parking pass from a season ticket holder.

wait, whatt????????? why would it be hard for parking?

does anyone know if there is public transportation from san jose to the park?

You could Cal Train to BART, and then bus from there.

Take the Cal train to bayshore stop, park is like a mile away. You will other 9er fans getting off at this stop and walk to the park.

Ok, good. I just don't want to get jacked
Well I know a couple guys who Tailgate before every home game and do it pretty big, met em a few years ago so we always get to the stadium at 7am. I just wanted to be sure they were actually selling passes..

I do because when I travel out to San Francisco I tailgate with a group. They invited me to join em every year and they start setting up right when the gates open.

no the stadium doesnt open until 3 hrs prior to game. i know when i go to the games im at the stadium @6 to be 1st in line. and normally im still beat by other fans.. so be at the gates by 1-2 and you should be good.
Share 49ersWebzone