There are 287 users in the forums

49ers Rookies Signings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 5280High:

Exactly! Already trying to send a message.. also even though it's hard to see but he looks like he is in decent shape (ie: that shirt doesnt look like it was purchased from baby GAP on him). Hopefully it's a sign that he's got his conditioning to a level where he can start rockin and rollin from day one in camp!

Jesus Christ San Fran's gonna be rockin' tonight, a bunch of guys just got paid!

The vets are gonna be getting a comfy amount of free dinners out within the next couple of months!

Adam_Schefter

Niners gave first-round pick Anthony Davis a 5-year, $26.5 million contract that includes $15.954 million guaranteed.
Adam_Schefter

Niners gave first-round pick Anthony Davis a 5-year, $26.5 million contract that includes $15.954 million guaranteed.
17. Mike Iupati G San Francisco Agreed to terms Five years, $18.25 million ($10.8M guaranteed)[/b]
17. Mike Iupati G San Francisco Agreed to terms Five years, $18.25 million ($10.8M guaranteed)
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
17. Mike Iupati G San Francisco Agreed to terms Five years, $18.25 million ($10.8M guaranteed)

i win
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
That was quick!

thats what she said....

so i punched her

f**k yea baby! That's what I love to hear
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

wow thats a very good deal especially with the potential he has
Originally posted by leakyfausett:

thanks echo

Originally posted by ads_2006:
adam schefter is on f**king point today

When is he not on point? Lol. Dude's always seems to be the first one to know when things are going down around the NFL
Outstanding job front office!
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Adam_Schefter

That's actually less than what Crabtree got last year as the 10th overall pick. So much for inflation.
Originally posted by FL9er:
Adam_Schefter

That's actually less than what Crabtree got last year as the 10th overall pick. So much for inflation.

lets hope hes a hard worker he has a lot to improve on so happy he got to camp on time
I feel bad for whoever has to see him in nutcraker drill.
Share 49ersWebzone