LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 198 users in the forums

49ers Rookies Signings Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The numbers on LB Sean Weatherspoon's contract with Atlanta: five years, $10.4 million guaranteed and 17.4 million max value

Sean was taken at 19, so this can be comparable to what Iupati may get
Originally posted by jgalvan:
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
^^^ Nice, where's the pic from?

49ers Twitter Picture: http://twitter.com/SF_49ers

MaioccoCSN

A good sign? Second-round pick Taylor Mays is entering the 49ers' practice facility.

MaioccoCSN

The answer: Yes. Taylor Mays has agreed to a four-year contract and he's going in to sign his deal. All that leaves is Mike Iupati ...

Damn GIT'R DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now mays is about to sign

Originally posted by jgalvan:
^^^ Nice, where's the pic from?

49ers Twitter Picture: http://twitter.com/SF_49ers

MaioccoCSN

A good sign? Second-round pick Taylor Mays is entering the 49ers' practice facility.

MaioccoCSN

The answer: Yes. Taylor Mays has agreed to a four-year contract and he's going in to sign his deal. All that leaves is Mike Iupati ...

OH YEAH!!!!
49ers agreed to terms with No. 49 overall pick SS Taylor Mays on a four-year contract.

Source: Matt Maiocco on Twitter
MaioccoCSN The answer: Yes. Taylor Mays has agreed to a four-year contract and he's going in to sign his deal. All that leaves is Mike Iupati ...

wow what a good day!
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN The answer: Yes. Taylor Mays has agreed to a four-year contract and he's going in to sign his deal. All that leaves is Mike Iupati ...

I feel like punching that chick in the face.

Looks like she was punched by the Cake Boss

• evil
  • Veteran
Iupati is going to hold out wanting to be paid because he is the top OL in this class.

See you in week 5 Mike!
[ Edited by KRS-1 on Jul 30, 2010 at 8:36 AM ]

MaioccoCSN: Taylor Mays is entering 49ers offices to sign his four-year contract.
Originally posted by 9ERFANINAZ:
MaioccoCSN: Taylor Mays is entering 49ers offices to sign his four-year contract.

http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/status/19918190332
Share 49ersWebzone