There are 186 users in the forums

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES VS. SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 5)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Bad coaching, bad QB, bad turnovers, bad luck, bad season.

No one has ever started 0-5 and made the playoffs. Time to start looking at free agency and the upcoming draft. Decide who sticks and who goes. This is a debacle and heads should roll. Not going to give this team anymore of my attention.

There are plenty of less frustrating and entertaining options than this sorry excuse of a franchise. Hell, even the Warriors look more interesting because they are making changes at all levels of the organization. Enjoy being pissed off every weekend for the next ten weeks.
Originally posted by kray28:
The fans were disgraceful today. Pretty embarrassing sh1t. Never seen anything like it.
The Niners have hit rock bottom.

Felt bad for Alex...liked that he fought back from the adversity.

Most of the losers running their mouths in this forum, and booing at the Stick wouldn't have the cojones to stand up and perform under that type of pressure.

Alex did, and I'm proud to see the growth. If he got the chance, under the right system and the right coach, I think he'd be a fine NFL QB.

Cosigned, he'll do well for someone else. We'll be rebuilding for the next 5 years. Lets go Carr!
  • Brew
  • Veteran
The fans were disgraceful today. Pretty embarrassing sh1t. Never seen anything like it.

Most of the losers running their mouths in this forum, and booing at the Stick wouldn't have the cojones to stand up and perform under that type of pressure.

Alex did, and I'm proud to see the growth. If he got the chance, under the right system and the right coach, I think he'd be a fine NFL QB.

Of course we wouldn't have the balls to perform like Alex but then again he's the pro and were not. He gets paid millions and we dont

You're Krazy. lol. There isn't anything wrong with booing someone who takes us to 0-5
regardless if it's not all his fault he is the leader of the offense.
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Originally posted by Bobbi9698:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
What's up with Takeo saying the niners can't turn it around?

"absolutely not"

Season is over, the locker room has given up on Sing. He's gonna get fired tomorrow.

WHO will coach the team? Paraag? That is ridiculous...they have no back up...

IDK, how do you say that on national TV

Because it's the truth?

That's subjective. But even still. If that IS the truth, you don't let it out to the media

When you are 0-5, it is absolutely statistically valid...

"absolutely not"

Season is over, the locker room has given up on Sing. He's gonna get fired tomorrow.

Because it's the truth?

That's subjective. But even still. If that IS the truth, you don't let it out to the media

You're obviously still emotional after the game. It's highly unlikely we turn it around, but its NOT absolutely statistically valid

Can you f**king blame them? But I will admit it was pretty disturbing for me to hear that... Them chanting like that with the shot of Smith looking at them after the 3 and out. Disturbingly sad. I wish Smith would do well. I really want him to. That moment must have been a nightmare for him.

"absolutely not"

Because it's the truth?

You're obviously still emotional after the game. It's highly unlikely we turn it around, but its NOT absolutely statistically valid

Ok...how many 0-5 teams have made the play-offs?

"absolutely not"

Because it's the truth?

How is 0-5 statistically out of the play off run in a 16 game season?
  • jimih
  • Veteran
Why is firing sing stupid??????? I can coach the team to a 0-5 record. They arent going to turn the season around. The guy has no clue what he is doing. He has been a cheerleader and that is it. The team is undisciplined. They do have talent. They are not using there talent correctly. Sing had never even been a coordinator. He hired jimmy raye. Jimmy raye was merely carrying out what sing wanted. Sing is on the Nolan coaching tree - stinky. I cant think of a reason to keep him. He serves no purpose. He is not an X and Os coarch - so he brings not strategy to the table. He is known as a motivator - and he has lost the team - so there guys the motivation. Really if you want to keep him for the rest of the year - go for it. But I dont see the purpose. But make sure you keep any / all decision making power out of his hands. Hes a Mike Ditka prototype. A nonthinking mans coach. No adjustments, no creativity, rah, rah, rah rah = loser. Cant stand seeing his clueless mug anymore on the sidelines. blah, blah blah blah.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"absolutely not"

Because it's the truth?

We are looking at probability...how probable is it that 0-5 team makes the play-offs?
MaioccoCSN

Singletary said he wanted to see how Alex Smith react to in-game benching. He stood up to singletary, and that's what coach wanted to see.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
MaioccoCSN

Singletary said he wanted to see how Alex Smith react to in-game benching. He stood up to singletary, and that's what coach wanted to see.

Who cares?????????????????????

"absolutely not"

Because it's the truth?

We are looking at probability...how probable is it that 0-5 team makes the play-offs?

You DIDN'T say probability. You said "it is absolutely statistically valid". PERIOD.

"absolutely not"

Because it's the truth?

Oh now we're looking at probability? I thought it was absolutely statistically valid that we not turn things around? Again, we're all upset and emotional after another loss, just try to keep things together
Share 49ersWebzone