There are 130 users in the forums

49ers Defense Highlight Video

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by zozell:
@3:45... Brooks off the edge... wow

Looks like Manny better put his big boy pants on and play for the big contract. If not, Brooks could be the future starter if he continues to make eye-popping plays like that.
Great vid...our D is going to be nasty this year
make a video of patrick willis and takeo spikes tag team wrestling a grizzly bear.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by zozell:
@3:45... Brooks off the edge... wow

Looks like Manny better put his big boy pants on and play for the big contract. If not, Brooks could be the future starter if he continues to make eye-popping plays like that.

I don't know....Brooks makes a good replacement for Haralson...they both have similar sizes....we don't have any OLB that can keep up with RBs and can tackle as consistent as Manny.

people say Briggs...but he hasn't shown me anything....and he is EVEN skinner than Manny.......at least Manny can hit for someone his size.

last year Parys fell off a bit...I know we signed him to an extension.....but I think we have a better defense with Brooks, Patrick, Spikes, Lawson.....on the field compared to Parys, Patrick, Spikes, Brooks......

makes me wonder if Manny could have chased down Chris Johnson on that key play that Parys came up short..

I don't blame Parys on that play, he was pretty close and Johnson is regarded the best or one of the best RBs for a reason....but I think Manny could've chased him down...

Manny has been an All around VERY Solid draft pick for us.....besides pass rushing (even though he lead our team in sacks last year)....besides that....he is good to great on almost everything else that is needed of him.
great video, i liked how it ended with fitz putting his head down in shame.
Share 49ersWebzone